Thread: Advice

gyzbo is offline New Member

Advice

Hy there , 1st post here :P

ive done my reading on steroids , and i find this forum much usefull to me , since ive never talk to anybody about it ... didnt know here anyone that could teach me , tell me stuff .
    Ive been out for about 1 year ... of training , work took my time away .. so ive started again .. preparing my strenght and body for the "massacre" of hard-trains , taking 1 sustenon & 1 deca every 2 weeks ( 1 month as passed ) .
    im a bit fat now ( not that fat ) , weight 90 kgs , 1,72 cm high .

so what i want is to stack something with something with something , so i can regain my proper look , loose fat , gain mass , increase muscle & strenght , and ASAP .

i was thinking of stacking , dianabol , deca 50 mg ( higher , is hard to find here in portugal ) , sustenon 250 , equipoize , winstrol & maybe insuline ( dont know yet , too afraid ) .

Could u gimme some info on the stack , doses , etc , so i can gain nice and loose some fat .and some other things i can use with it , i heard some of u guys , have some things , that appart from what steroids u take , u have always those things on cycle .

i have a slow metabolism , so im have tendency to gain fat .

thankz in advance m8's

btw .. what to u guys advise when taking steroids , hwo many reps ? and series ? thankz again

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm surprised no one has said this yet.........

bro, you have a lot to learn. no flame intended, but 1 sus and 1 deca every 2 weeks? i wouldnt even attempt to use right now, especially if youre just getting back in the game.
    hit the gym for a while, and get your diet, and training down, along with some form of cardio to drop body fat. learn about supplements, and use them for a while too.
    when you feel that youve "hit the wall" so to speak, then consider the juice.

even if you feel you have a handle on all this, you need to get in some sort of shape BEFORE you use. these tools will do nothing for you if it isnt dialed in when you start using.

this is jmo........

peace I4L

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i'm surprised no one has said this yet.........

bro, you have a lot to learn. no flame intended, but 1 sus and 1 deca every 2 weeks? i wouldnt even attempt to use right now, especially if youre just getting back in the game.
    hit the gym for a while, and get your diet, and training down, along with some form of cardio to drop body fat. learn about supplements, and use them for a while too.
    when you feel that youve "hit the wall" so to speak, then consider the juice.

even if you feel you have a handle on all this, you need to get in some sort of shape BEFORE you use. these tools will do nothing for you if it isnt dialed in when you start using.

this is jmo........

peace I4L
    I'm with iron4life79 on this..... You came to the right place now really read up on AS and learn how to use correctly. But before that get your training, diet, and cardio in check. You're just getting back into the game. You need time to get back the muscle and dedication you lost. Personally I wouldn't let my job get in the way of my training. I use to travel all over the country at my last job and I made sure I hit a gym where ever I stayed.

humm , i know that 1 sus & 1 deca every 2 weeks , isnt a proper cycle , i just do that , so i cain b in shape more quickly .
    do u think that i should stop , and b clean at least at the beggining ?

btw , do u know besides diet , things like teas or something , so i can loose more fat ?

its seems most ppl uses now creatine , ive done a fast reading on this , and it seems its only for recharging our ATP levels , so we can regain strenght faster when training , is this true ? or it has other effects that we like ?

thankz again ....

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    1sus and 1 deca ,, all that is doing for you is putting your blood levels on a nice roller coaster ride,,expensive one at that

hummm , dont know about u , but with that , in about 1 month of training ( 2 injections now ) , i look at the mirror and see some improves :P , altought its not the correct thing to do i know , but it helps me , since deca makes protein syntesis faster , and sus , will give me a couple more pounds of water :P ---> more weight ---> more strenght .

BTW , its not too expensive , here in portugal , i buy each 250 mg of sus by 5€ ( normally its 2,5€ .. but its take too much time to get ) , and deca 50 mg by 7-8€ .

ive done some reading on the forum , and i see u guys dont like sustenon , i didnt know that , and reading makes me think again about using it .. i think its better using something like testosviron now .

i think i just give time and plan my cycle l8r , since i have to many questions in my mind right now .. ohh the agony , the pain ..

nj juice is offline Member
    It's not that we don't like sustanon , its that the more experienced people on this board don't like to see newbies use sustanon in their cycles, because they do not understand the frequency with which sust must be shot. If you look around you will find some people on here that prefer sust to single ester tests.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I use sus eod.. Maybe in your present case ,, your progress is mind over matter, I think it would be a great study to conduct,,if we took 15bb gave 5 juice(mild dosage) and 5 a placebo,and another 5 all natural,,And monitored their progress over 8-10 weeks ,, I bet we would see a big difference in the placebo group vs. all natural.

Thread Information