Thread: Fuck Buddy

tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Fuck Buddy

Hey Guys,
    I've got a female friend that is slightly overweight. She came to me and asked me what she could take for it. I told her either Clen or t3 or both. I'm really not sure which one would be better for her or at what dose. She is 5'5 160lbs and i'm guessing 25 or so BF% If you guys don't recommend either of these for her, what are the other options? Please don't tell me to do a search, I will search the dosage of the recommended product... i just want opinions on which she should use or if she should use both.

Tbull

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    start of with a good work out program with a even better diet. and adding ECA, I dont think these drugs should be used as a replacement for laziness

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Tell her to start eating right,, and put her on a strict fuck routine!!! (sorry i had to say it)

No No, Jarrett, that's not the answer I am aiming to get, she is working out...not sure about the diet...I don't need a fricking lecture on "diet is the best way" I have explained that to her and she is ready to experiment... I don't want her to do it on her own...so i am asking for experienced answers to help guide her to do this right. ---not the diet cardio workout bullshit ---I would like to say she is doing that, Jarrett. If I wanted an answer as to what kind of workout/diet she needs, then I would have opted for that FORUM.

Thanks.
    Last edited by tbulldog; 08-10-2003 at 09:33 PM.

D-Anabol is offline New Member
    I think that there is no replacement(spelling?) to a good diet and a workout program.

IMO there is no megical powder that will help her to lose weight if she's not doing any workout and eat whatever she wants.

Ok, here's the deal, I design her workout and her diet and I'm damn good at what I do....So that Is instilled...do you recommend either of these drugs? If not, then what will help speed it up.. looking for something stronger than eca.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    minimal would be eca and clen cycle diet is a huge key it trimming the BF .. and if you dont have that then dont waste your money

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I disagree with D-Anabol.

It is possible to consume enough T3 & Clen so that it would be very, very difficult to eat enough calories to catch up to your metabolic rate. Of course, I am personally against using pharmaceutical supplements carelessly or out of laziness. However, I won't underestimate the power of clen & t3.

-SF

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Ok, here's the deal, I design her workout and her diet and I'm damn good at what I do....So that Is instilled...do you recommend either of these drugs? If not, then what will help speed it up.. looking for something stronger than eca.
    Is it me or does this guy sound arrogant?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Good job, you just admitted to the entire board that you are doing a fat chick...

Gimpin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Good job, you just admitted to the entire board that you are doing a fat chick...

Don't act like none of us have done it! Fat girls need lovin too!
    More cushion for the pushin!

~G

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpin
    Don't act like none of us have done it! Fat girls need lovin too!
    More cushion for the pushin!

~G

I've done my share!

-B

what can I say? I'm now here for help.. I can't pass it up....she's got a boyfriend, there are no strings, she's a freak, and she is even setting me up with her friends..So puuleaze help me out here fellas..
    Last edited by tbulldog; 08-10-2003 at 10:38 PM.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Fucking a fat chick is like riding a mopehead...It is cool until somebody finds out - BB

Oh shit! friends? Are you going to be able to handle it bro? Definetly won't hurt with the burning the calories in her department. Don't get hurt, I mean if you need back up you know you can count on me right? RIGHT?

~G

Haha! where exactly is redneckville?

The great state of the Hoosiers!

Ok, Back to the question.... which would be better for my new found friend? T3 or Clen ...or Both? I'm going to opt for T3 if I can't get a straight forward answer...thanks for the input...and yep, This is gonna be fun.

someday is offline Member
    Im about to start T3 with a clen /eca cycle along with it....i've heard real good things. Im sure you know what you're doing but make sure she knows how to dose and taper it. I think its important for HER to know why and how so she wont go with the old.....more is better, or forget the taper.

someday is offline Member
    <-------------- Hey....I'm a junior member. Next step MOD.

yeah, I will definately monitor her intake...i've done the t3/clen myself with decent results but my diet sucked...how do you calculate t3 dosage for females?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    please read my post in the educational forum on how to cycle T3 - a good one would be to have her Keto diet, doing AM cardio, T3 and clen /ECA (2 weeks each 0r Clen + Ketotifen so you can run it longer).

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Bulldog

Tell her to go to her doctor and get a prescription for some Duramine.

It strips fat off chicks faster than a $2 crack whore strips off her clothes.

A friend of mine went on it and she was about the same weight. 3 months later....HELLO!!!

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    i give up, whats duramine?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Deffinite NO to T-3, diet is the first thing she should look at, then cardio and then maybe cycle Clen and ECA or some other type of over the counter fat burner...XXL

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Deffinite NO to T-3, diet is the first thing she should look at, then cardio and then maybe cycle Clen and ECA or some other type of over the counter fat burner...XXL
    I agree..... T-3 if not done corectly will eat the muscle and have her look softer. ECA/Clen , diet, weight training, and cardio is the key to get her bf down.

List the diet you made for her so we can see if there maybe a problem with it. Also give us a idea what shes doing for cardio and weight training. You can't come on her asking for help and when you get it burn the guy for the help. Nobody on this site knows everything we are all here to help each other.

actually, thats probably right - T3 would only be needed were she more like 50lbs over - the clen /eca, AM cardio and Keto diet should be enough to drop 20lbs pretty fast and get bf down to 14-15%. Only reason I mentioned T3 is because you are running her program - it isnt so good to use for those without experience but for someone who is training her IMO low dose T3 (around 40-50mcg peak) can be helpful for a 3 month program - but then I am probably adding 5mgs anavar , etc.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    T3 - No
    Clen , ECA - Yes

If she's completely relying on what you recommend, I'd tell her to do her research. I don't care if you're a steroid god, everybody needs to be responsible for their own body. Unless she can fully comprehend what the effects and side effects are (and why they occur), she should forget about any kind of chemical assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    If she's completely relying on what you recommend, I'd tell her to do her research. I don't care if you're a steroid god, everybody needs to be responsible for their own body. Unless she can fully comprehend what the effects and side effects are (and why they occur), she should forget about any kind of chemical assistance.

You might be surprised how little a lot of Pros know - they do and take what they are told to - but it is a LOT better if they know what they are doing - truth is tho, a lot of women will follow a trainers advice but wouldnt trust themselves to do the research - but I will let people who do training professionally speak on that. anyway - there is plenty of good advice here so since you are training her, make sure YOU do plenty of research since that is what she is entrusting to you.

Thread Information