tbulldog is offline Associate Member

What Happened? Is My Nolva Still Good?

I ordered nolva from pnp. when it came in it was cloudy and had large white clumps in it, kinda looked like winstrol .. so i boiled the vial... and now its completely clear. I am suspecting that this is supposed to happen but i just want to make sure..

Tbull

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah its fine - tamoxifen has a very low solubility so heat can help it - dont heat it too long tho as it will degrade it if done too much.

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    I ordered nolva from pnp. when it came in it was cloudy and had large white clumps in it, kinda looked like winstrol .. so i boiled the vial... and now its completely clear. I am suspecting that this is supposed to happen but i just want to make sure..

Tbull
    I got mine there too and same thing..what do you do with this stuff? Do you need to have all the white chunks disolve? ANyone know what proper procedure here is?

Cheers

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ordered nolva and clomid from pnp. They stick a red sticker explaining that the CLOMID will become cloudy and all you need to do is heat it up in warm water for 15 min. The Nolva had no sticker so I took it as it should look that way. Also the picture shown on the pnp site is cloudy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I ordered nolva and clomid from pnp. They stick a red sticker explaining that the CLOMID will become cloudy and all you need to do is heat it up in warm water for 15 min. The Nolva had no sticker so I took it as it should look that way. Also the picture shown on the pnp site is cloudy.
    Yes but how do you dose it then if its cloudy with big hunks of shit in there as well?

Anyone else used the PNP stuff before? I would like to hear some thoughts..

I just draw it into the syringe and take it. I could be wrong so if you realy want to be sure email or call pnp and ask.

I used it that way through my entire cycle and PCT and had no bloat, or signs of gyno. So IMO I don't think it needs to be warmed up but don't take my word for it contact pnp.

I just draw it into the syringe and take it. I could be wrong so if you realy want to be sure email or call pnp and ask.

I used it that way through my entire cycle and PCT and had no bloat, or signs of gyno. So IMO I don't think it needs to be warmed up but don't take my word for it contact pnp.
    I sent them an email, so Ill let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by neubin
    I sent them an email, so Ill let you guys know.
    Cool...... That's the only way to find out. I'm curious also but at this point it's too late for me since my cycle has been over for a few weeks.

Ok Guys got the message straight from C at PNP, here it is:

>>Its looks like winny. shake the hell of out it to get the clumps out. If you still have clumps warm at low heat 150 for about 10 mins then shake. After that, it wont be a problem. The clumps for from weeks of sitting.>>

Cheers

Bump......

Thanks for getting the info neubin.

So I guess I was ok then. I had no clumps but it was cloudy.

Bump......

Thanks for getting the info neubin.

So I guess I was ok then. I had no clumps but it was cloudy.
    I havent used mine yet but mine has clumps, ill have to shake it really well...

Hey you said you used yours right? HOw did it work? I will be starting my run in the next month or so but I bought both the liquidex from there and the Nolva, so I am a bit affraid the stuff is shit and wont work if I need it...should I be looking for something else you think , or have you had good luck with it?

It worked great for me. I used Cyp in my cycle and was afraid I would bloat up from it. I ran the nolva at 20mg ED and I didn't bloat and best of all no signs of gyno. I will always buy this stuff and from pnp because it worked well. I also used their clomid and I was back up in about two weeks of my PCT.

Thread Information