madman is offline New Member

1st cycle/do i need clomid?

i am 4 weeks in to my first 8 week cycle,and i have put on 14lbs already. i am taking sos250,dbol ,and test enanthate /propionate (primoteston depot). this week and the next two weeks, i will be taking 750mg. then i will go back down to 500mg. will i need clomid at then end of my cycle.

*also, how much hcg should i take. just to be safe.

rippedstud is offline New Member
    hell yeah u will need clomid, get that asap

No need to taper your cycle, your either in or out. Sus is good shit and it'll stay in ya for 4 wks after. And YES get the CLOMID!!!

take it 10 days after last inject for 21 days 100/50/100 you wanna keep your gains? right?

Fast R

Good Job!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yes you need clomid. at least three weeks worth. Fast results' method should do the trick for ya

Dont take HCG post cycle!!! It works but it'll prolong recovery time and wont give clomid full effect Hcg works best (for me) when taking mid cycle.
    EX: on a 10-12 wk cycle take about 7000iu's around 5-6 wk broken up in 2 wks ... so 500 iu's ED= everyday. its like a cycle on a cycle. plug it under skin around belly button.Good luck Superman

Fast R

post your results

supersquater is offline New Member
    No flame intended.....but I just dont understand why people start a cycle without all the necessary ingredients for a successful cycle. If you research enough, ask questions, buy all your goods then there would be no need ask questions like this....

How many posts do we see where people have started a cycle without prior planning. Its better to have this stuff on hand and no use it than find BOOM you've got gyno and no supplies to help it go away....

RULE 1: BETTER TO ASK A STUPID QUESTION THAN MAKE A STUPID MISTAKE....its your body after all - SO LOOK AFTER IT!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Super S is right. dont take it the wrong way but you need the gear first. Since your already in it DO IT RIGHT! get the clen , if you have access to hcg then get it also nolvedex for itchy tit.

I did the same thing 5 years ago when there was no web page for this shit and there was so much I didnt know. Man what a waste. We all get anxious. give me a PM and I'll help you out with a cycle to add in yours ( as long as you can get the gear)

Fast R

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    CLOMID IS A MUST - don't consider starting a cycle until you have a load of it.

Thread Information