F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member

End of Prop - when Clomid?

Please advise fellas - I know this question has been asked before but I cannot find the right answer.

Suppose I come off Test Prop (shot of Virormone Every 2 days) on a Friday - when do I begin the Clomid?

Also what dosage and for how long please before my natural test comes back up?

Thanks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    2 days post

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    day 1-300mg
    day 2-11-100mg ED
    day 12-21-50mg ED

how long before natural test levels are restored? depends on your body, but shouldn't be more than a few weeks after clomid before they are back

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    F40.. I'm curious... what kind of results did you achieve with the prop??? did you run it alone???? how long was the cycle??? what were your goals..

next monday i'm going to start my cycle.
    fina 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    prop 50mg ed weeeks 1-10
    winny 50mg ed weeks 7 13...(not sure yet)
    dnp .... 200mg ed hopefully for the whole cycle..
    and ne dnp haters or users. i've had experiece with dnp(went up to 1000mg(never again) ) and even up to 600 mg is bearable besides the sweats.... hoping to gain a few lbs of lbm.. and decrease bf%... currently 6'0 208lbs....13.4%bf...
    started at 298lbs.. almost 2 years ago... ne one else like to comment would be appreciated.. thanks

Daniel S. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    F40.. I'm curious... what kind of results did you achieve with the prop??? did you run it alone???? how long was the cycle??? what were your goals..

fina 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    prop 50mg ed weeeks 1-10
    and ne dnp haters or users. i've had experiece with dnp(went up to 1000mg(never again) ) and even up to 600 mg is bearable besides the sweats.... hoping to gain a few lbs of lbm.. and decrease bf%... currently 6'0 208lbs....13.4%bf...
    started at 298lbs.. almost 2 years ago... ne one else like to comment would be appreciated.. thanks
    Hey when do you plan on starting your clomid????? If you start two days after your prop shot, the winstrol will still shut you down. You will have to wait until after the winny to start your clomid and for that three weeks you will have no test in you.......I think you should extend the test until 13 so everything matches up.......Just my 2 cents

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel S.
    Hey when do you plan on starting your clomid????? If you start two days after your prop shot, the winstrol will still shut you down. You will have to wait until after the winny to start your clomid and for that three weeks you will have no test in you.......I think you should extend the test until 13 so everything matches up.......Just my 2 cents
    I agree.... extend the prop to week 13 or move the winny to weeks 5 - 10.

fina 75mg ed weeks 1-10
    prop 50mg ed weeeks 1-10
    don't hijack..start your own thread

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halifaxsteve
    don't hijack..start your own thread
    easy there mr. honda civic. all i was doing was gaining info......juice is going to your head...

F40 if you mind than i apologize for asking a question and then giving my stats on what i plan on doing in the future you can have an idea of what i was doing

easy there mr. honda civic. all i was doing was gaining info......juice is going to your head...

F40 if you mind than i apologize for asking a question and then giving my stats on what i plan on doing in the future you can have an idea of what i was doing
    1. my name is steve
    2. i'm not on a cycle right now
    3. i was just letting you know that what you did is called hijacking, and it's not cool. the appology was respectable though

cheers,
    steve
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 10-10-2003 at 10:40 AM.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    Pheedno/Steve - thanks guys for your help.

I've posted further opinions/results on the thread below that I'd like you guys to help out on and prevent a so-called 'thread hi-jacking.'

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=67909

Thread Information