week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 9-12 winstrol v

arimidex .25 ed
    clomid week 12-14

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age?

speedfreak is offline Associate Member

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my only suggestions are to extend the winny to 6 weeks and possibly extend the enth past the eq by one week. start it in week 8 with the winny then go til week 13 to bridge the time the enth/eq are leaving your system. then immediately following the last winny shot you can start clomid 3 hours later.

Re: This look good for my first cycle??

Originally posted by speedfreak
    week 1-10 test e 400mg/w
    week 1-10 eq 300-400mg/wk
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 9-12 winstrol v

arimidex .25 ed
    clomid week 12-14
    wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    clomid 2wks after last test shot.

For a first, I would stick with 2 compounds. If you already bought the others, save'em.
    If you do decide not to save'em, then run the winny 8-13 and start clomid 2 days after last dose.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Stick to 2 or 3 compounds at the most. Like PH said
    Winny is a nice ending to a Test/Eq cycle though..

Man.. I had this cycle stuck in my head. A bunch of people on the board said this was a good cycle now im hearing different???
    I just got 12 50 mg bottles of winny. Im ready to get everything else now im confused!!!!!

Originally posted by speedfreak
    Man.. I had this cycle stuck in my head. A bunch of people on the board said this was a good cycle now im hearing different???
    I just got 12 50 mg bottles of winny. Im ready to get everything else now im confused!!!!!
    If your comfortable, go ahead and run the winny like stated above. Forget the dbol all together

NEW CYCLE:

week 1-11 test e 400mg/w
    week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed----QUESTIONABLE??
    week 8-13 winstrol v

arimidex .25 ed
    clomid week 12-14

Ok. I am 5'9 1/2 200 pounds im getting sick of lookin at myself. How much of a difference will dropping the dbol have? What do you guys think about it now?

Thanks a bunch

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    If your comfortable, go ahead and run the winny like stated above. Forget the dbol all together
    --ph- not questioning you you or anything, i would just like to know why you are against having the dbol in there?
    Last edited by zx7racing; 08-05-2003 at 04:20 PM.

custom fit is offline Member
    the dbol will get you big with water weight, and if your running winny, then your intentions are prob to get lean and hard.

drop the dbol and run the enan and eq and winn, i like for the first cycle.

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    clomid 2wks after last test shot.

For a first, I would stick with 2 compounds. If you already bought the others, save'em.
    If you do decide not to save'em, then run the winny 8-13 and start clomid 2 days after last dose.
    completly agree.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    custom fit- that makes sense, i was wondering what was wrong w/ running th dbol ....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You dont need all that crap.

500 test 10wks
    30mg dbol ed first 4

THATS IT!

Why take all that other shit on your first cycle, you A) dont need it and B) wont be able to tell how you react to each compound, just the blend.

Save it or sell it or whatever.

Anti E may be ok. Wont know till it hits ya though. I like alot more, but thats me.

I am "fat" right now.. I want to lean up big time. thats my intention. Of course i want to get bigger also. im def going to do the winny regardless.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Diet makes U buff not AS...Get a good diet and cardio routine...AS are not magic pills and oils that make u big and thin....That what alot of us thought at first...but now we know better!!! On your first cycle..take it light..you dont know if the AS is going to give you sides that you just can't handle. Please for your own safety. Do a Test only cycle of like 500mg a week...I took 250mg of Sust250 on my first cycle and packed on 20lbs. bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Diet makes U buff not AS...Get a good diet and cardio routine...AS are not magic pills and oils that make u big and thin....That what alot of us thought at first...but now we know better!!! On your first cycle..take it light..you dont know if the AS is going to give you sides that you just can't handle. Please for your own safety. Do a Test only cycle of like 500mg a week...I took 250mg of Sust250 on my first cycle and packed on 20lbs. bro.
    nobody said they were "magic pills" but winny is going to lean me out. im not looking to be huge with no definition.

JP1
    JP1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak
    nobody said they were "magic pills" but winny is going to lean me out. im not looking to be huge with no definition.
    Winnie alone will not lean you up, you will need to drop the calorie intake, and maybe even some clen . if you want to get leaner, my opinion of winnie is, you need to start out being in good shape below 10% BF. JMO

if you want to get lean then you need to do cardio, watch your calarie intake, decrease your carbs, etc.

As far as gear goes, drop the Enanth and get prop and like i mentioned before drop d-bol.

Lots of cardio is a must.

toolman is offline Banned
    You ask alot of guys about your cycle, your going to get alot of different cycles. Here is my 2 cents.

Drop the fat before you run any cycle. If it is a little fat, then you go with a good cutting cycle, but I get the feeling you have more than a little fat. Dbol and test are bulking drugs and you are not going to lose weight, but gain on them. Also, I agree that if its your first cycle, use no more than 2 compounds. If any sides appear, and you have more, then it will be impossible to figure out which one is causing it. Like the others said, save the dbol and winny and go with the test and eq, but first spend a few months on kick ass cardio and diet. When on juice, you have to eat alot more, so lose the weight now.

I will definatley be doing cardio without a doubt. In the next month im going to be on a good diet and do ALOT of cardio at the gym. I dont want to give the impression that I am extremely fat. I have some chub nothing major. What about this:

week 1-11 test e 400mg/w
    week 8-13 winstrol v

How does that look?

Guys your being a great help. I just dont want to make a mistake I have been doing so much damn research on this stuff its just very hard to make a GOOD decision. I DEFINATLEY want to be safe. TIA!

I can get a hold of Deca and Primo.. Any suggestions?

What about Novadex and Clomid??? Which one should I get..

Deca will put a slight bloat on ya, keep the EQ.
    Change the Test E to Test Prop.
    clomid is a must at 300day 1 100 day2-11 50day 12-21

if you do Test prop then 2 days after last shot. I think you will much happier with prop rather than enanth

What about Novadex and Clomid??? Which one should I get..
    Youll need both. Nolva is for gyno and bloat. I take it daily while on cycle but others will tell you only when symptoms appear. As for clomid, thats for pct. Without it, youll lose all your gains.

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    I was kinda in your shoes, I wanted to do test,deca and d-bol and got the same responses speed. So now I'm doing test enanthate 500mg/week and 20mg of nolvadex a day and on 2nd week now. But all in all it's true you won't know what sides are being caused and by the way it sounds you are depending on the AS to really lean you out. With the test en and dbols you will bloat ungodly. If you are really wanting to lean up do cardio first then go on your AS cycle. But all in all If your still wanting to do AS now Do just the 500mg test and eat alot of calories but eat clean. THen when it's time to shed back down reduce calorie intake and carbs but still keeping protein high and then introduce the eq and winny but i'd use test prop instead of enanthate if you was wanting to use an AS to possibly help you lean out use test prop/tren . Course tren isn't for the newbs but i've seen people shed alot of fat while being on it. Good luck

week 1-10 test e 500mg/wk
    week 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    week 8-13 winstrol v

Thats what Ill prob do.

So I take Clomid every day?? and have Nolvadex on the side just in case??

week 1-10 test e 500mg/wk
    week 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    week 8-13 winstrol v

Thats what Ill prob do.

So I take Clomid every day?? and have Nolvadex on the side just in case??
    No the Nolva every day, not clomid. Others chose not to take Nolva every day, but rather wait for symptoms. I like the Nolva because I would rather prevent gyno than treat it and also Nolva keeps the water bloat from the test down.

The Clomid is for after your cycle, 2-3 weeks after your last injection 300/100/50, 1st day/next 10 days/next10 days. Search Clomid and PCT to see all the advice on this as again, there are many schools of thought. But DO NOT begin a cycle without having those meds on hand.

Im gonna get the Nolva and Clomid before I start. How does that cycle sound? Should I extend the Winny to 6 weeks?

Do I take the Nolva everyday for the entire 10/13wks or EOD or should I just wait to see if I get any symptoms?

Do I take the Nolva everyday for the entire 10/13wks or EOD or should I just wait to see if I get any symptoms?
    I take it every day. Its much easier to prevent than treat. FYI, once you have gyno, if it doesnt respond to Nolva, which can happen, then the only treatment is surgery. Why risk it?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I take it every day. Its much easier to prevent than treat. FYI, once you have gyno, if it doesnt respond to Nolva, which can happen, then the only treatment is surgery. Why risk it?

I agree 100%. So one a day for 13 wks.. damn thats gonna cost me.. Anyway im gonna get it. One thing I dont understand is the Clomid:

300/100/50, <<<I dont get that

1st day/next 10 days/next10 days

Thanks for all the help.

I agree 100%. So one a day for 13 wks.. damn thats gonna cost me.. Anyway im gonna get it. One thing I dont understand is the Clomid:

300/100/50, <<<I dont get that

1st day/next 10 days/next10 days

Thanks for all the help.
    300 mgs the first day, 100 mgs the next 10 days, 50 mgs the next 10 days which gives you a total of 21 days.

Any other suggestions before I get the gear?? Does this cycle sound good to everyone PLEASE POST bad and good I need to hear everyones opinion..

Ttt.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    Deca will put a slight bloat on ya, keep the EQ.
    Change the Test E to Test Prop.
    clomid is a must at 300day 1 100 day2-11 50day 12-21

if you do Test prop then 2 days after last shot. I think you will much happier with prop rather than enanth
    Question for you custom fit: why prop not enanthate ? Why that ester? Just curious.

Oh speed,

Since many of the others have already recomended taking only two compounds, I'm inclined to agree. Test and winny alone should do you solid, but if you've got the EQ already your updated cycle sounds promising.

I agree 100% that it's worth taking nolva throughout as a prevention. Let us know what you decide. Good luck.

Ps. All my advice is through reading knowledge, not experience, take it as you may.

Doc

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ahhh. prop=less water retention! Coo.

Thread Information