Thread: cycle help.

fighter is offline New Member

cycle help.

I'm a new member, and i need help figuring out my cycle. my steroid experience is several small test /deca cycles.I currently weigh 185lbs, im 6'0 tall and 23 years old. my situation is im a pro ufc style fighter and i need to gain 10-15 pounds because im being paid more at a higher weight. I have two months to gain the weight . Im looking for something that is good for strength,speed and all around athletism. I was thinking about using 200-300mg deca a week and 50mg of winny every other day. i have heard winny is good for cardio and speed but im not sure if its true. Also i will probably use halotestin for 2-3 weeks prior to my fight for extra strenght and aggresion.I was also wondering if i should use test 200 with this. So do U guys think this cycle will work for my situation? if not your tips and suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump!

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    hmm so 8 weeks to go?..

get the t-200, and run the winny ED not EOD, do u have clomid? if not get some..

a few questions fighter.. do u need to stay cut? or does water retention bother u?.. just give some more insight.

fighter is offline New Member
    I want to stay cut, but a little water retention dosen't bother me. I also have access to other products if you think something else will work better. How much T200 do you think I should run? Do I wait till the end for clomid?

4plates is offline Banned
    hehehe,the halo is going to turn you into a f***ing lunitic bro go get em

Thread Information