Thread: fina help?

Jsinc19 is offline New Member

fina help?

I have a cartridge of fina pellets i only been taking 2 pellets a day thats 40gs. I been crushing them up and mixing them with alchol. Where can i get dmso cream ? If there 20g should i take 100gs a day for 4 weeks. What is a good cycle for fina. Im on my 4th day. I am also taking d-bal. 30g a day i am in my 3rd week . I do see results from the d-bol. I just need help with fina. And i am scared of using the kit. Thanks

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

oh hell, quit it already!

just funnin' ya dude! no, really, i just got hold of all my needed tren from your ....well i can't tell you that. but hey if this helps. the DMSO can be obtained through a farm supply store..get it! alcohol? man, you need to get to this website. just do a search for "cult of fina". this should clear all those questions up. i did it and got my needed info. personally, i looked and questioned on this board for over 3 months before i started to think about those. as for d-bol, why would you wanna stack that with fina? it seems that the two can kick your liver and kidneys asses big time unless you supplement with milk thistle and drink some cranberry juice during your stint.

just my .002ths. get the kit and have fun.

anyone else?

-steel

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    rubbing i with alchol isnt going to work. You should really get a kit it works alot better. You can get dsmo at any health food stores or at DSMO.COM. you should really research you gear before you start it.and why did you what 3 weeks after your dbol to sart fina? Also how many weeks are you running dbol for? you really shouldnt got more than 4
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Stop by the fina board, I think you will find the help you need there. You may want to try the "Finasol" way it works very well with no pins!

Rocket

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    thanks rocket, man, i couldn't remember the link to that site!

great site for anyone wanting info on the subject.

-steel

Thread Information