Thread: I Am Starving

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

I Am Starving

This diet sucks man. I've been doing carb cycling in 50g incriments and I'm down to 150g for today. I replace with flax but jee whiz, it feels like my stomach is eating itself.
    It's been months since I've had chicken before this diet and I can barely choke the stuff down. Went from 2Lbs of red meat a day to chicken and fish and it's not great. Fish is the shit, but I'll never eat chicken outside of strict dieting like this..

Went in for blood work on Mon and should have results by friday hopefully(they bullshit sometimes)
    Fingers crossed on an improved BUN.
    BP is stable at this point.

Gains are satisfactory. Abs are getting more and more defined. I won't have a specific BF% reading untill my next blood work in 3wks.
    Weight is hovering around 205(Up from 192) at 5'9.
    My hair is slightly slipping but not to great proportions.

Fina once again has reaffirmed it's position as the greatest AS in my opnion(barring test which is the given MUST). My acne is a little worse this time around but as was last time; all the places I carry fat shrink down and all the lines and muscles fill out and define. A wonderfull drug at a wonderfull price.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I feel you....

I think diet of any kind is always the worst thing.....

Last month I starved myself when cutting.....

Now (I just posted a thread about it) - I have to force myself to eat more and more and more while bulking.......

I guess even the AS world is not perfect

Hope everything works out for you.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Good Luck on your cycle. If you have the time, do you mind writing down your diet? Test/Fina will give you a hard body.

8am:
    2 Eggs
    1/2 pint whites
    1 cup oatmeal
    8oz Chicken breast
    Cals-775

11am:
    2 Cups Pinto beans
    8oz Chicken breast
    Cals-660

2pm:
    1 Cup oatmeal
    1 can Tuna
    Cals-500

4:30-Preworkout
    Apple
    2 scoops Whey
    Cals-345

6:30pm
    PW Shake
    Cals-610

8pm
    1-1/2 Cups Pinto Beans
    8oz Chicken breast(Salmon & Snapper substituted 3x plus a week)
    Cals-540

Wake up snack
    1 cup Cottage cheese
    Peach/Mango Salsa
    Cals-140

Total 3,570
    Carbs-437
    Prote-330
    Fats-55

Carbs cycled in 50 down to 150g, then back up to original. Fats replace carbs on the decrease besides the first 2 days of carb depletion.(this gives me a 200 cal deficit the first day, and 400cal deficit the second day)

someday is offline Member
    Haha, i just showed my friend this thread and he looked at your diet and was pissed. He's doin a real low cal like 1500 day. I slapped him and told him to go lift a weight.

BIGBOSSMAN is offline New Member
    try depleting for 6 weeks zero carbs. worked but i was fucked, blew up carb loading, well anabolic !! Won't do it again in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOSSMAN
    try depleting for 6 weeks zero carbs. worked but i was fucked, blew up carb loading, well anabolic!! Won't do it again in a hurry.

I can't do zero carbs. Scatters my brain and my workouts are worthless. I usually read a book a week and with carbs below 100, my brain can't even comprehend the material. I fumble my words when speaking and am really in a state of disorientation.
    I feel worse on low to no carbs than when I'm on a no test cycle. And that is some shitty feeling

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Damn bro, I feel for ya. I'm also low carbing and can't find shit to eat. I damn near cheated last night. I kept catching myself trying to swipe some macoroni and cheese from my daughters plate. Stay strong bro. Also for those times when I NEED something in my stomach, just a spoonfull of natty pb can carry me through.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    sounds like someone's trying to cut up... Good luck bro..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Damn bro, I feel for ya. I'm also low carbing and can't find shit to eat. I damn near cheated last night. I kept catching myself trying to swipe some macoroni and cheese from my daughters plate. Stay strong bro. Also for those times when I NEED something in my stomach, just a spoonfull of natty pb can carry me through.
    Tell the truth you were afraid to take it.... she would have put a hrtin on you.

You're right about the peanut butter. A spoonfull or two and I'm good. I can't wait for the winter so I can eat more carbs.

Pheedno - I know what you mean when you feel out of sorts on no to too low of carbs. I just can't process information quickly if I do that. My low carb days hover around 100g

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Pheedno, I feel for you my bro. Doc gave me clearance this week to get back to some serious cardio (Whoo hoo) but still no lifting for another month or so. Started a real low carb diet this past Sunday and it SUCKS! I know what you're talking about concerning the stomach eating itself, something about the transition from carbs to low carbs plays hell on me as well. The goal for me is to drop as much fat as possible by 9/20. Hang tough.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    How does your cycle look like?

Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    How does your cycle look like?

Bitch

Here it is

current:
    wk1-8 75mg Fina
    wk1-25 625mg Enan
    wk13-24 600mg EQ
    wk16-27 75mg Fina

Supposed to shoot EQ the entire time but problems occured

Hooker

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Pheedno .. keep up the hard work Bro. That shit will pay off end the end. I won't say I know what its like, because I don't. My probs are bulking, not cutting. Stay disciplined and focused, you'll be there in no time.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Damn that's a long cycle. Lucky! Hey your diet looks real good bro. I'm glad I'm not low carbing right now. It does feel weird after eating a high protein/fat meal with very little carbs...impossible to feel full. Hang in there and keep cheat foods out the kitchen!

Thread Information