thegame01 is offline Member

gyno or something else

more then one lump.... is this possible .my bro is feeling 2 or three lumps in his nipple area ?

He's on nolva right now .
    thanks
    GZ

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, what does his cycle look like and how far in is he? Secondly, how big are the lumps, and are there any other signs like itchiness/sensitivity? How many mgs of Nolva is he taking?

ok lets see if i can answer them all

Cycle(been over for about 1.5 months now) was 500 test and 400 eq per week

Size of the lumps are hard to tell as he carries a little more fat in the chest area (maybe size of a marble) it feels like that anyways

A little sensitivity but seems that the sensitivity is going away but that's when the other lumps started appearing.the original one seems to be going down a bit not much

Ok a little back ground but will try to make it short .
    he didnt take clomid post cycle due to his 6 week premature baby being born and flown down south for treatment.(my brother and his wife were down there for 3 weeks and so he never noticed anything or even thought about that stuff
    his little girl is doing great

thanks
    GZ

he is taking 40mg per day of nolva

Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member
    thegame was he taking nolva while on the cycle or just when symtoms occurred. I'm not sure about more than one lump so I'll bump it for you.

BUmp

Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    That same shit happend to me. I took 40mg of Nolva /ed for about 3-4 weeks and I don't think it helped at all. I had only one lump under my left nipple and multiple lumps under my right. It's been about 3 months and they're starting to shrink. I was on 500mg of sust/week and 10mg of Nolva ed. All of this started post cycle.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns
    That same shit happend to me. I took 40mg of Nolva /ed for about 3-4 weeks and I don't think it helped at all. I had only one lump under my left nipple and multiple lumps under my right. It's been about 3 months and they're starting to shrink. I was on 500mg of sust/week and 10mg of Nolva ed. All of this started post cycle.
    So you're saying they are shrinking by themselves with time?? Same case here but about 8 weeks post cycle. Nolva didn't help much either.

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member
    I did 2 months of Deca QV 300 and at the end of my cycle I formed a bump on top of my right nipple. I went to the doctor right away, and he said he was not sure and he wanted me to schedule another appointment to show it to a surgeon, but I didn't think it was that serious. The bump is the size of a peanut. It is getting smaller though. I would suggest going to the doctor. A better doctor than the one I had. I'm not really educated at this stuff but I beleive they start to grow. So I would be very cautious.

Thread Information