SuffocateX is offline Junior Member

Question on long acting test esthers

Hey guys, I am abou to start a Testoviron Depot 250mg/ml cycle with Dbol and winstrol at the end.

I just wanted to know if you can feel a difference at all withitn 28 hours of injecting the enanthate . I know it takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in, but can you feel it at all the first week or two?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    Hey guys, I am abou to start a Testoviron Depot 250mg/ml cycle with Dbol and winstrol at the end.

I just wanted to know if you can feel a difference at all withitn 28 hours of injecting the enanthate . I know it takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in, but can you feel it at all the first week or two?

Alot of gains that people see early is phycological. Your on gear so you feel bigger or stronger. IMO you couldn't feel anything in 24hrs. But thinking is ok, train harder, lift harder, think what you want. JUST GET BIG...

OK thanks for the info guys, I was just trying to decide if I wanna add some kind of fast acting esther in there

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I kickstart everytime.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro If I could do it all over again I at a little prop weeks 1-4 in my cycle. As far as noticing anything in 24 hours long acting ester the only thing I have seen in the beginning of cycle was increased blood pressure for about 4 hours.

OK thanks for all the info guys. I"m gonna try to frontload with extra Test e the first 2 weeks and also try to take some PROP for week 1-4 100mg/day.

Thread Information