custom fit is offline Member

Next Complicated Cycle

This is a prototype of how my next cycle is going to be ran, dosages may change but the gear is in place. Please input on your thoughts.

Week 1
    Sust 1500mg
    EQ 400mg

Weeks 2-6
    Sust 250mg e3d
    EQ 400mg

Weeks 7-8
    Sust 250mg e3d
    EQ 400mg
    Tren 150mg e3d

Weeks 9-12
    Prop 150mg eod
    EQ 400mg
    Tren 100mg eod

Weeks 13-16
    Prop 150mg eod
    Tren 100-150mg eod

Week 17
    Prop 150mg eod

T3 will be incorporated into my cycle, but I haven't thought how yet, and yes PCT at the end. Oh and liquidex to keep the bloat down when I'm on the sust, and off when on prop.
    Last edited by custom fit; 08-11-2003 at 11:32 PM.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Nice. If it were me, I'd kick it off with an oral just to have some growth while you're waiting for the sust and eq to kick in. Are you cutting or bulking?

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    at my opinion 17 weeks of test is too much, won't be armful but almost useless...Why don't you make 2 cycle with your gear.

You should run the longs esters first(sust and eq) and then take a hcg /clomid therapy. After you can kick back with prop and fina that are fast acting and will be effective quickly + t3 to cut a little.....

i'm pretty sure you will have more for your money this way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    at my opinion 17 weeks of test is too much, won't be armful but almost useless...Why don't you make 2 cycle with your gear.

You should run the longs esters first(sust and eq) and then take a hcg /clomid therapy. After you can kick back with prop and fina that are fast acting and will be effective quickly + t3 to cut a little.....

i'm pretty sure you will have more for your money this way.....
    Your right, but many vets and mods prefer extended cycles for best gains, and that is what i'm doing.

With an extended cycle like this is why I'm changing my test.

This is a bulking cycle, but not the conventional bulking that most people refer to. All I want is 10lbs, not 20 or 30.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    That looks damn good to me...make sure that your protein powder don't have "pussy shit" in it. How much did that cycle run you? if you dont mind me asking

what are your stats? and I'm assuming that you've used AS before.. because most people would gain a bit more than 10 lbs from the cycle that you mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    what are your stats? and I'm assuming that you've used AS before.. because most people would gain a bit more than 10 lbs from the cycle that you mentioned above.
    23 5'10 190 <10%bf

I prob will gain, actually I know I will gain more than 10lbs, but I want to keep that gain as quality as possible.

my current cycle is prop/tren /winn and everyone and their mother is commenting if I'm on a cycle.

IMO the best body is the one that can be seen bare, I want that, I almost have that, and I will get that.

And the gear will roughly run me less than $500.

how much prop do you have and what are you paying for it... i was under the assumption that it's quite expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    how much prop do you have and what are you paying for it... i was under the assumption that it's quite expensive?
    24 amps of sust
    3 bottles of EQ
    5 bottles of Prop
    4150mg of Tren

Not expensive at all.

ok, i gotya, i was thinking of primo......ok, I can safely assume that you will gain at least 20 lbs from this...I have a friend who took 75mg/tren eod over a 10 week period and gained close to 20 lbs. and thats with tren alone....I'm not saying you shouldn't do that cycle. It looks damn good. But I think you're gonna get a hell of a lot more out of it than you're expecting. Good Luck... I may run that one myself.

bump for more views

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    E2D and EOD is the same thing so do you mean E3D where it says E2D?

I'd toss the sust and just use Prop.

Also, their is no need to front load Tren (assuming you knew E2D and EOD is the same thing) unless it has an enan ester attached to it. An acetate ester renders frontloading pretty much useless. It won't kick any faster.

I'd also shoot ED as oppsed to EOD. Get some Fort dodge EQ and you can shoot that, the Prop, and the tren ED and the EQ will numb the BA soreness.

I just used prop for my last cycle, and I want to change things up, but then towards the end use prop again due to my receptors saturated from the sust.

I figured the increased dosages of prop will benefit my cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    tren ED

looks good otherwise.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    I just used prop for my last cycle, and I want to change things up, but then towards the end use prop again due to my receptors saturated from the sust.

I figured the increased dosages of prop will benefit my cycle.
    Test is test bro, the on;y difference is the attached ester. And as far as the AR receptor getting saturated- Thats a good thing. Your body doesn't get used to the gear and stop making gains(quite the opposite actually). The theory that AS has to be changed every so many wks is a misconception. All AS binds to the AR receptor, and receptors are regenerated, this is called upregualtion. Which means receptors are created from response to the saturation.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why juice and not want to look like you are juicing! if you dont want to look that way dont do it!

skii96 is offline Member
    HCG would also be a good idea on a 17 wk cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    why juice and not want to look like you are juicing! if you dont want to look that way dont do it!
    not everybody wants to look like a "gear head, the beauty to doing steriods is to accomplish something that would not be possible natural. Whether that be to get bigger, stronger, defined, etc. I have plateaued(spelling?) (8yrs of traning).

If your wish is to look puffy and juiced, then that is you obligation, but not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    looks good otherwise.
    How does front loading sound, lets say 2g of sust each week for the first 2 weeks.

BTW, I made a correction for the first weeks sust dosage, it should have been 1500mg not 1000mg
    Last edited by custom fit; 08-11-2003 at 11:32 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    How does front loading sound, lets say 2g of sust each week for the first 2 weeks.

BTW, I made a correction for the first weeks sust dosage, it should have been 1500mg not 1000mg
    I would use 1,000mg for the first 2 weeks if you are only running the sust at 500mg for the rest of the cycle. Or go with 1500mg on week 1 as planned...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Biggy20]at my opinion 17 weeks of test is too much, won't be armful but almost useless...QUOTE]WTF are you talking about? Got something to back that statement up with? I am sick of people saying shit they heard somewhere else with no kind of science behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I would use 1,000mg for the first 2 weeks if you are only running the sust at 500mg for the rest of the cycle. Or go with 1500mg on week 1 as planned...
    Based on e3d dosages, some weeks I''ll get 500mg/wk and other weeks I'll get 750mg/wk.

PressThis is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like an AWSOME cycle! Your gains are going to be huge!

Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Sounds like an AWSOME cycle! Your gains are going to be huge!
    Thank you...but are there any other opinions...

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Well I'll reiterate the hcg recommendation. I would never run a cycle this long without using it every week. I am currently in week 16 of a cycle similar to your's and I have *ZERO* testicular atrophy. I began running the hcg @ 500IU's 2x/weekly around week 4 (I didn't fronload) and have continued since.

I also like how you give the EQ about 5 weeks to clear. Kudos to you. I also do the same when I run deca .

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    buy some hcg and use them in the middle and at the end of the cycle, otherwise the cycle looks good as hell

Quote Originally Posted by goldenear
    Well I'll reiterate the hcg recommendation. I would never run a cycle this long without using it every week. I am currently in week 16 of a cycle similar to your's and I have *ZERO* testicular atrophy. I began running the hcg @ 500IU's 2x/weekly around week 4 (I didn't fronload) and have continued since.

I also like how you give the EQ about 5 weeks to clear. Kudos to you. I also do the same when I run deca.
    I will def look into it.

thanks golden and skii

After reading accolades of Denkall T-400, I was thinking of incorporating it into my cycle, but I have some Q's surrounding it.

1) Denkall vs Sust for my cycle, which would you choose based on quality gains and not soreness issue.

2) Would Sust and T-400 being alternating bring on any possitive effects. i.e days with EQ, use T-400.

3) Keep the Sust where it is b/c this will yield the best gains.

Thread Information