DaddyMoreBucks is offline New Member

1st cycle on the right track?

Hello, let me start with a little back round. Im 21 been lifting since I was 16. Ive been lifting seriously for the last 2 1/2 yrs. Im 5'9 185 lbs, I previously wieghed 245 lbs about a yr and 1/2 ago. I think my metabolism is still suffering from the weight loss. My mind is set that i am goin to juice within the next year but very concerned with putting garbage weight back on being that I put on weight easily.
    My 1st cycle so far is
    test cyp 500mg / wk 1-10
    eq 400mg / wk 1-10
    winny 50mg/ed 7-13
    I am very concerned if this the correct juice if my goal is to be about 200lbs (but hard.) I know the most important factor is goin to be my iet and cardio. Do you feel that Im on the right course w/ my planning so far. And do u guys think a low carb diet as long as im getting enough protein is a god idea to reach my goals.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cycle looks good. You putting the weight on will be determined by your diet, training, and rest.... and then keeping your gains make sure you run your PCT.

The only thing I would add is run a anti-e through your cycle like nolva at 20mg ED

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Is your body weight solid muscle now?
    You seem to have your training in order to have lossed that much extra weight, with more results comes more drive.

Make sure you continue to lift and diet correctly after the cycle. You can become discouraged easily if the boost from test isn't there. Don't let that happen.

I'm only giving advice from my reading knowledge, not experience, but I hope it helps.

Your cycle does look good, follow TheMudMan's advice!

Doc

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Do the test alone. ITs plenty for your first time. No need for the other stuff.

If you must though, Id go as far as going ahead and dropping the test to 400mg/wk

Wow Billy!

No offense, but I'm suprised to hear you advise on reducing the amount of test he uses. Don't take offense, it's just that I see you post test replies a lot.

Doc

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Do the test alone. ITs plenty for your first time. No need for the other stuff.

If you must though, Id go as far as going ahead and dropping the test to 400mg/wk

i agree 100% here..........if this is your 1st go, then theres no need to go hog wild. theres plenty of time down the road to expand your cycles. you need to find out how you react to certain compounds alone before you start stacking one on top of the other.

however, i dont agree with dropping the test to 400mg, unless youre running the full blown cycle posted above. 500mg alone would be plenty.

peace I4L

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Sorry, I meant dropping the test to 400 ONLY if the EQ and Winstrol are a must.. (thats why I said if you must, as in if you must include the others)

lol...500 alone though

That's the Billy!

LOL

Doc

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the idea of just doing test alone. You'll grow very well from just that considering it's your first cycle.

DaddyMoreBucks is offline New Member
    THanks guys for the advice,
    being from where I am from I say about 70% of the males in my gym do juice. And I see quite a few example of juice gon wrong in which kids end up looking like fat undefined monsters with zero muslce seperation and definition. And as I take it both eq and winny are basicaly hardeners
    and I know diet is critical. I am just wondering if stacking these will give me more quality muscle. Basically I am jus very concerned with putting garbage weight on. Please let me know your thoughts and if you guys suggest a low carb diet and the amount of cardio i should be doin a week.

custom fit is offline Member
    here's a suggestion, test prop.

IMO if you dont want that "garbage weight" then dont worry about enanth and go with prop.

Thread Information