Captainutrition is offline Associate Member

Question Anything in Aruba??

I'm headed out Sunday. Does anyone know if you can get gear on the streets. I'm not taking anything with me but I am in the middle of a cycle. Does anyone know if I can get a shot or two while I'm one the island??

yes you can get gear at most of our gyms here in aruba.you can not be arrested over here for steroids and the needles you can get them at every drug store and no question asked.the best thing is check for gear at the gym there will help you out .because they can not do you nothing if you are found with gear on you by the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by the mighty tearlezz
    yes you can get gear at most of our gyms here in aruba.you can not be arrested over here for steroids and the needles you can get them at every drug store and no question asked.the best thing is check for gear at the gym there will help you out .because they can not do you nothing if you are found with gear on you by the cops.
    Thanks for the hook-up The mighty tearlezz was legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After talking with your buddy, he said that it is illegal and that the cops will just take it away from you and send you on your way. You won't get into any trouble just the lose of the goods.

Once again thanks for the G E A R!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Lucky
    True dat

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm now wondering why this thread is rated

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Capt, glad to hear you're in beautiful Aruba -- weather is perfect year round, so they say. nice to hear friends exist everywhere!

no problem bro always a pleasure to help other people. yes my buddy was right yes they would probally take the gear away depending on the cops but no charges will be filed. and getting gaught by the cops with the gear is not so easy may be if youre are stopped for a traffic valation and you have thousands of ampules and pills in your car than for sure you will lose all your gear.cops over here dont really look to bust you for AS there are even some cops that will probally take your gear for them self.glad that i could help you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I'm now wondering why this thread is rated
    I rated it because of the truth to it. It will help someone in the future, if they do a search, with any questions about special vitamins in lovely Aruba.

You say different???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac
    I am also from Aruba (though studying in the Netherlands right now). You have to know that it is not openly talked about. So just be a little discreet. But like everywhere else, you can spot the juicers.

Bigmac
    Thank you for that little piece of info. You got some crazy drivers there . They either drive 10 mph or 100mph

Quote Originally Posted by the mighty tearlezz
    no problem bro always a pleasure to help other people. yes my buddy was right yes they would probally take the gear away depending on the cops but no charges will be filed. and getting gaught by the cops with the gear is not so easy may be if youre are stopped for a traffic valation and you have thousands of ampules and pills in your car than for sure you will lose all your gear.cops over here dont really look to bust you for AS there are even some cops that will probally take your gear for them self.glad that i could help you bro.
    It was good to meet you and thanks again for the help!!!!

Thread Information