HeavyWeight is offline New Member

Different Testosterone Levels?

OKay I was reading up w/ a friend and we came across somethings that stated: Since well all have our own test levels, e.g., I am 20 and my test levels are produced somewhere between 145-170 mgs. weekly. Now they say that if you take any test under that your natural test. levels will not shut down and should not aromatize. So if I were to take 25-50 mg.'s of test every 3-4 days my body will produce 165 mgs' of natural test plus the test i inject and will not only save money but be a little safer.. Can anyone kinda elaborate on this a little more to me..

P.s Sorry I didn't know exactly how to explain but hopefully you get the point..

custom fit is offline Member
    The point is if you only do 25mgs every 4 days....it's worthless.

HeavyWeight is offline New Member

??

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    The point is if you only do 25mgs every 4 days....it's worthless.
    Yes I understand it is only 25-50 mgs but it is on top of your natural testosterone .

And please only experienced and knowledgeable threads please....If you have never heard of it then please don't remark...

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    interesting question....bump

if i had to say, i would say that any exogenous test will shut your natural test down close to the extent that you add it but it would prolly take much longer.

as far as estrogen goes, we always convert some test to estrogen as well as dht, the problem with juice is that the amount of test available to convert is much higher and our bodies like equilibrium.... then when you take away the supplemental test there is still a ton of estrogen left over...at least thats my understanding.
    Last edited by dtdionne; 08-15-2003 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information