X-Tank is offline New Member

cycle and routine questions

This might not be the right thread but here it goes. I was woundering when your on gear to you guys change your workout programs around or do you keep it constent compaired to your non gear months? Also I have been training very hard the past year and been doing a routine where my reps ranged from 2 sets of 10 reps for warm ups and then tapering down like 8 6 4 2 and my strength and size has went threw the roof naturally. Everyone I talk to in the gym that think they are knowledgeable says go heavy as possable with lower reps for strength and size but then it gets reverse when people talk about routines on other threads. Anyway my main question was do you guys change your routine around while on gear and would also like to know what you try to keep your reps around not includeing warm ups.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey dude,

I just started my first cycle. I was wondering the same thing too. I have been doing the reverse pryamid thing too going from 10 down to 3 or 4. Usually do about 5-6 sets of each starting at my top weight.

Would love to hear other routines from some of you mods and vets?

X-Tank is offline New Member
    bump!

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    bump

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not saying this applies to you guys, but this is precisely why, even when one is no longer a teen, that one should wait till they have several years of training under their belt before using AAS. Which forms of active recovery work best for you? You'll need to know that, in my opinion, to effectively transition between being on and a successful recovery. It is only through trial, error and sincere inward thought to the process that you figure out how your body best responds. From there, I would suggest pushing up the volume and/or intensity in some manner while "on", as recovery abilities are enhanced. For some that may mean a brief period of a double split, for others it might mean a traditional bodypart or two per day hitting each once a week, for others it means hitting each bodypart 2x/week. The list goes on and on with the important thing being that you get in tune with what works for you...there is no specific "prescription" answer to this question.

Thread Information