Wes1927 is offline New Member

Newbie Help Please

Hello Gentleman,

I came across a 10ml bottle of Test Prop QV200 and 20ml bottle of winny and about 150 clen tabs. Let me first say that I am definately a novice when it comes to gear. I have however been in the gym for quite sometime now. I am 31 years old,6'1 225 lbs at about 10% body fat I suppose. This will be my first cycle ever and I really need some good advice as far as dosage and cycle time. Do I need more gear or am I ok to start? Lastly what gauge serenges and needles would you guys recommend? I know I will probably get flamed for not doing my homework myself but I want to get started asap. I really would like some recommended diet routines if it is ok to get that info in this forum. Thanks for all of your help

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    you need a little more prop IMO.. the winny will last only 3 weeks if you take the recommended 50mg/day at the end. I would run winny at least 5-6 wks.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro its mandatory you do your "homework" before you begin even thinking about a cycle. This is not a question. Don’t half ass it and be satisfied with a few quick answers.... go look for a few of them. Most of these things are very opinionated so the more the better. And to be honest you will most likely be able to find all your answers faster this way... And by no means do I mean to flame.

Look I'll even help you out...

This mofo is a great help TRUST ME!!

-Diesel
    Last edited by Diesel72; 08-15-2003 at 06:50 PM.

Wes1927 is offline New Member

Ok I Understand

I swear I have zero time on my hands....I work almost 60 hours a week,work out,eat and sleep. Any suggestions to help me "cheat" on my homework would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel72
    Bro its mandatory you do your "homework" before you begin even thinking about a cycle. This is not a question. Don’t half ass it and be satisfied with a few quick answers.... go look for a few of them. Most of these things are very opinionated so the more the better. And to be honest you will most likely be able to find all your answers faster this way... And by no means do I mean to flame.

Look I'll even help you out...

This mofo is a great help TRUST ME!!

-Diesel

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    two things....you need to do more research and you need more prop
    At the very least you will need two more bottles.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Wait a minute, you said Test Prop QV200. The prop is 100 not 200. Either you got the numbers wrong or you have something else.

Thread Information