gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

help with 2nd big cycle

what do u guys think about this cycle.. this is my second cycle. im 29
    5' 10 180 lbs. weeks 1-10 200mg of deca and 300mg of test cyp....
    weeks 11-18 400mg of Eq and weeks 12-18 50mg of winny EOD. i will have hcg and clomid on hand for PCT. let me hear some opinions....thanks

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in a rush so I cant get into details, but your Test/Deca dosages are way too low IMO. I would also bump the EQ to 600mg. Its like night and day from 400 to 600.

The other bro's can take it from here.
    Last edited by Diesel72; 08-15-2003 at 07:00 PM.

if i raise the amounts of test deca and Eq will that be fine??? is the 18 week time on not a problem???.....what do u guys think?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    My first reaction would be that I don't like the idea of the eq and winny being run alone almost as an entirely different cycle at the end, especially without the presence of test. Were it me, I would probably set it up as follows with the same compounds using deca instead of eq:
    Weeks 1-12: 500mg Test Cyp
    Weeks 1-12: 300mg Deca
    Weeks 10/11-15: 50mg winny daily

Now, if you prefer the eq over the deca and don't have a problem running a longer cycle (which apparently you don't, as this proposed one runs for 18) I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-15: 500mg test cyp
    Weeks 1-15: 400mg eq
    Weeks 13/14-18: 50 mg daily winny

While you can use deca and eq in the same cycle, in my opinion, i don't think at cycle #2 you'd necessarily be at a level than needs that kind of intricacy.

Lastly, you seem to be a low dose fan. I am not and I don't feel qualified to recommend anything based on that philosophy as I don't know enough about it to do so. Additionally, what was your first cycle, what where the results?
    Last edited by BigGreen; 08-16-2003 at 11:02 AM.

thanks big green for your input.....i like lower dosages especially with test as i really break out bad, even with anti-zit "stuff" ..i was thinking the 1st part of the cycle would be godd to tack on 10-15 lbs and the Eq winny part of the cycle would be good to lean up. i dont want to do a heavier dose of test , that being said do u think my cycle is ok. im not really looking to blow up. i wanna go slow........my first cycle i took 400mg of EQ for 10 weeks and 50mg of winny EOD for 6 weeks. i liked it as i put on about 6 lean pounds. i was kinda worrying about the 18 week thing...i didnt know if that would be ok but it seems like it is......what do u think guys????

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    Why doesn't anyone tell this guy not to run such a long cycle!?? Are you all fans of 10 week plus cycles? Gains will slow a lot past the 8 week point anyway. Run an 8 or 10 week cycle, gains will prob be the same and you won't have such a hard job getting your natural test going again. Otherwise your going to need a shit load of clomid and HCG .

legend is offline Associate Member
    i don't likre the eq in the rear either. i would bump the eq. i prefer deca myself. i always find a good thing to do at the end is primo depot. it helps with the crash also. for me it helps keep me going in those real tough weeks post cycle. 200-400mg per week for 8-10 weeks. it is also extremely safe and will not shut you down. if your looking for another cycle soon after it is also a great bridge.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pabmon
    Why doesn't anyone tell this guy not to run such a long cycle!?? Are you all fans of 10 week plus cycles? Gains will slow a lot past the 8 week point anyway. Run an 8 or 10 week cycle, gains will prob be the same and you won't have such a hard job getting your natural test going again. Otherwise your going to need a shit load of clomid and HCG.
    Gains will slow alot past the 8 wk point anyway??? Is that a matter of fact or is it simply through your personal experience???

It says in your profile you have done only 1 cycle. I'm sure that does not qualify you to dispense cycle advice to others suggesting shorter cycles over longer cycles.

From your post it's obvious you lack the aas knowledge to give safe and meritable info to other members. Maybe you should read up some more before a newbie comes by and actually takes your post seriously.

~US~

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    usualsuspect,

What's the matter with you? Have you had a bad day?

It was just an OPINION.

hey thanks for the responses.... hey usualsuspect is the 18 week cycle ok?? is it too long?? im kinda a newbie and was asking some advice and i have already done tons of research i was just looking for some cycle feedback.......i didnt want to go off between cycles and have to wait to use more gear so i wanted to run them together. and i read that as long as the gear was totally different u would be able to run it all together. is this right??? i figure 1st part was for weight and strength and 2nd half was to lean and harden up... does this seem logical to anyone??? pleare respond as i am more confused??

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    In my signature take a look at the length of cycle debate thread. I see nothing wrong with comparably long cycles, and (theoretically) hold them to be superior to <10 week cycles for purposes of gaining LBM. In my opinion (which, again, is formed largely on theory and research as opposed to experience) the only cycles really meritorious under 10 weeks are cutting cycles...i'm a firm believer that any attempt to create an increase in LBM that one wishes to reasonably retain should last minimally 12 weeks, and preferably 15.

in my cycle how important is it for me to run more test that deca ?? i know about deca dick but if i have no problems is it ok to run an even higher amount of deca than test??......my last question is when and how do i use hcg and clomid in this cycle??? thanks for the input....help a newbie out

BDTR is offline Retired
    I ran 600 deca with 1200 test for 13 weeks and the deca killed my dick. I'll probably never run deca cus it shuts me down so hard. I'd keep the test higher for sure.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Damn bdtr, we both think so "highly" of deca .....heheh, but I give peeps straight answers when they ask about deca....Don't waste your time or money, go with test......

BDTR is offline Retired
    ..and judging by your name we both have great taste in music as well.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    thats what I like to hear, the world needs more punk rock bro's, we have the best music......

custom fit is offline Member
    We sort of the same goals, but our compounds are different.

take a look at my next cycle, and maybe this will answer some of your Q's, or think of a something you never thought of.

My next cycle
    Last edited by custom fit; 08-16-2003 at 07:59 PM.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I definitely would prefer eq over deca . I only took deca once but I have never been so depressed in my life. I crashed hard but obviously your body is different from mine. Good luck. Web

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    If you're keen on keeping the Eq, how about the following..
    1-16 test 200mg/wk
    1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    9-16 Eq 400mg/wk
    12-18 Winny 50mg/ed
    18-21 clomid

What do you think guys?

Nixter

hey nixter

[QUOTE=Nixter]If you're keen on keeping the Eq, how about the following..
    1-16 test 200mg/wk
    1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    9-16 Eq 400mg/wk
    12-18 Winny 50mg/ed
    18-21 clomid

What do you think guys?

i like that cycle nixter. but how about i run the test at 300 and the deca at 300 mg a week. other than that i like that. i take clomid the next day after winny and two weeks after test right??? any other opinions??

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    1-16 test 200mg/wk
    1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    9-16 Eq 400mg/wk
    12-18 Winny 50mg/ed
    18-21 clomid

What do you think guys?

i like that cycle nixter. but how about i run the test at 300 and the deca at 300 mg a week. other than that i like that. i take clomid the next day after winny and two weeks after test right??? any other opinions??

I'm not fond of it for the following reasons:
    1) Deca and EQ are ran too short. If they were both ran for 12 weeks seperate with each other with a break in between then I'd say sure.
    2) test is too low for the large amount of EQ and Deca your using.
    3) take a look at my link, it may give you some insight

BDTR is offline Retired
    Don't like it at all, the test should be higher than the deca , both the deca and EQ should be run for atleast 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    1-16 test 200mg/wk
    1-8 deca 400mg/wk
    9-16 Eq 400mg/wk
    12-18 Winny 50mg/ed
    18-21 clomid

What do you think guys?

Nixter

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Don't like it at all, the test should be higher than the deca, both the deca and EQ should be run for atleast 10 weeks.
    I am trying to avoid using too much test as i break out big time from it.but if i bump the test up to 300 mg a weekand keep the deca at 300 for ten weeks and run the Eq for ten weeks how does that sound??
    1-16 300 mg of test
    1-10 300mg of deca
    11-20 400mg - 500 mg of EQ
    14-20 50mg EOD of winny
    20-23 clomid.
    i think i wanna try a longer cycle with lower dosages as opposed to a shorter with heavier dosages. with that in mind, and the fact i dont wanna use too much test how does this cycle sound for a novice??? i am not looking to blow up. just to put on 10-15 lbs of keepable weight. thanks guys for all the responses, you have been really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice?
    I am trying to avoid using too much test as i break out big time from it.but if i bump the test up to 300 mg a weekand keep the deca at 300 for ten weeks and run the Eq for ten weeks how does that sound??
    1-16 300 mg of test
    1-10 300mg of deca
    11-20 400mg - 500 mg of EQ
    14-20 50mg EOD of winny
    20-23 clomid.
    i think i wanna try a longer cycle with lower dosages as opposed to a shorter with heavier dosages. with that in mind, and the fact i dont wanna use too much test how does this cycle sound for a novice??? i am not looking to blow up. just to put on 10-15 lbs of keepable weight. thanks guys for all the responses, you have been really helpful.
    bump for last advice??

BDTR is offline Retired
    Its better than before, i'd still bump the test though.+

Thread Information