AZScorpion is offline New Member

1st Cycle Deca & Winny

Ok - I'm about to start my first cycle. I've been training hard for the past few years with relatively few lapses and almost as much work outside the gym as in. I finally feel like I'm ready to take the plunge and push myself to the next level.

After reading a ton of posts, profiles and all the other goodies on here I decided on the following cycle:

Week 1-8 400mg Deca
    Week 1-4 50mg Injectible Winny EOD

Seems fairly safe with good upside and limited health risks.

I can get Test Cyp. BUT the side effects in the profiles section kinda freak me out a little. I deal with people on a daily basis - some of whom push my limits as it is. I'm worried it might put me over the edge or that the combination will blow me up so big so quick it will be dead obvious what's up... I'm already 6'3 and a fairly solid 225...

Also - I have no clomid yet. Several friends have used Deca without experiencing "Deca Dick" or any kind of system crash after stopping, BUT I don't think they were using enough. 200mg 1st 2 weeks, 400mg/wk next 2 weeks and 200mg last two weeks. Seems a little on the light side... Am I playing roulette here and should I add that and take the Test plunge too? Ugh! I wish I knew how MY body will react to everything.

Any input here would be greatly appreciated. I've learned a ton from this board and only scratched the surface! The Dark Side awaits!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I would get the cyp bro. No cycle is complete without test. Besides, you dont wanna be impotent do you? also, run the winny at the end of the cycle instead of the beginning. Furthermore try and run it for 6 weeks instead of 4 at 50mg ED instead of EOD. make sure your diet is right on and you get enough rest. Dose on the deca is good but run it 10 weeks intead of 8. peace

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking about stretching things out a couple more weeks but thought I'd wait to see how my body's responding around week 6-7. I'm 35 and have to work my azz of for what I have so the extra couple of weeks might do some good!

As far as Test goes, any suggestions on dosage? It seems to range based on what you're using it with, how experienced you are and what kind of cycle you're running. i.e. bulking or cutting. Also any preference for Cyp vs Enanthate ? Most on here seem to go with the Cyp...

Obviously if I add the Test, I'll run clomid at the end. Ugh - more to buy Better safe than sorry though. If I'm going to do this may as well do it right!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Bro, test or not you NEED clomid at the end. Deca shuts me down harder than ANYTHING.

Run the deca ten weeks if i were you and add 500mg of test to the cycle as well.

OK - I'm going to run the Test & Clomid as well. Should I run Test for the whole 10 week cycle or is that too long at that level?

Also - did you notice any differences between T-Cyp or T-Enan?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just go with whatevers cheaper.
    Run it the entire cycle.

So running Deca /Test/Winny do you think I need any additional anti estrogens to run during the cycle like Novaldex or should I be fine just running the Clomid at the end?

Also - do you think it's better to run the Winny at the end or the beginning of the cycle?

Thanks again for all the help!

BTW - The thread in the educational forum re. Clomid is awesome!

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    you may or may not need an anti-e during the cycle, but have one such as anastrazole on hand just in case you see early signs of gyno or excessive acne or water bloating as the anti-e will counter this

better safe than sorry

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    as far as anti -e always have them on hand as well as clomid is a must because deca is known for shutting people down... Definitly add the test no cycle is complete without it..

Thanks for all the input guys! I will definitely post updates/results as I go along.

Thread Information