about to start

Hey,
    I am about to start my cycle:

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg ed
    Week 1-10 Test Enathate 500mg wk
    Novla 10mg ed
    Clomid PCR
    Clenbuterol PCR

My question is how often do I take the D-bol 10mg every four hours or 5mg every 2 hours I would like to know soon because I am starting tomorrow. I won't be injecting until tuesday which I am worried about I am going in the quads. This is my first cycle.

Derek

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    pretty decent cycle for a 1st timer there bro.

good to see the pct stuff in there too. i assume your doing 2 injections a week, so remember to rotate your sites. both quads, then maybe delts or glutes.

dbol has a half life of roughly 4 hours, so space your doses accordingly........10mg every 4 hours.

peace I4L

Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    pretty decent cycle for a 1st timer there bro.

good to see the pct stuff in there too. i assume your doing 2 injections a week, so remember to rotate your sites. both quads, then maybe delts or glutes.

dbol has a half life of roughly 4 hours, so space your doses accordingly........10mg every 4 hours.

peace I4L
    Hey,
    Alright so if I start at 6:00 am then at 10:00 am then at 2:00 pm the 6:00 pm would that be alright would the blood levels be alright even though there would be a 12 hour space in between dosing.

Derek

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicmonster
    Hey,
    Alright so if I start at 6:00 am then at 10:00 am then at 2:00 pm the 6:00 pm would that be alright would the blood levels be alright even though there would be a 12 hour space in between dosing.

Derek
    You can only do so much in that regard...the benefits of breaking up the dose to the point of waking up and disturbing sleep to take it are outweighed by the negative effects of breaking up a solid sleep. Remember (not to state the obvious), we are talking about half-life here, not clearing time...you're blood levels may not be straight as an arrow if graphed, but you aren't without the benefits of dbol or somehow "crashing" during that 12 hour time period. Additionally, the few times I took dbol close to bedtime it wreaked absolute havoc on my ability to sleep soundly - something others have experienced in droves.

Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Hey,
    Alright thanks for the advice guys I am starting tomorrow and eager at that. I will be injecting 250mg of enathate twice a week on tuesday and friday is it alright to use my quads only for this cycle.

Derek

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, hit each quad once a week.

Thread Information