Grizzley is offline New Member

How long before I notice anything?

First off I would like to say hello to everyone . My question is this I'm currently on day 23 so I'm 3 weeks and 2 days of my current first cycle at 500mg of qv test enanthate /week taken in two shots m/th. When can I start to see and experience strength gains and size in appearance. I'm also taking 20mg of nolvadex every day. I would like to get feed back by experienced users and also the mods if possible. I've been on other boards where users/newbies feel like sharing but haven't even cycled before and I like my information to be well informed and by an experienced user.

Oh, also I know this is 100 percent real gear.

I hope to fit in well here so until next time peace.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Up to 5 weeks or so sometimes. I usually feel something by week 3 though and by week 4 im looking bigger.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    3 to 4 weeks, but it's soooooooo well worth the wait......Good luck with your cycle and when it does kick in, it's a feeling like nothing else.....

Grizzly is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I had to redo my name noticed I had it misspelled.

so let me get something straight it takes about 7 days for enanthate to get into the blood stream why does it take 3-4 weeks to be effective. Like take fina, it last 24 hours in bloodstream I know people that has felt the effect 2 days later. Whats the difference here?

Bump

legend is offline Associate Member
    you should be kicking in any day. be patient. and if your doing enathate, there really is no reason to inject 2x per week. 1x per week with enathate is fine. 500mg is not a problem. my opinion, others will vary but i never do multiple days with enahtate.

I've read it keeps the blood levels constant and theres no drop off times. If you inject it lets say monday well by the time next monday is coming around your concentration of the enanthate is already dropped. Shooting twice a week keeps it more stable.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    It takes me 6 weeks weeks to get the full affects of test e...my strength goes up like crazy in the third week but weight doesn't until about the 5th week...I love your first time cycle bro...good luck!

divx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly
    I've read it keeps the blood levels constant and theres no drop off times. If you inject it lets say monday well by the time next monday is coming around your concentration of the enanthate is already dropped. Shooting twice a week keeps it more stable.
    Your right. I'm on my second cycle of QV test enan. This time I'm running deca 300 with it. I split my shots on Monday and thursday also. Test enan could be shot once a week but this would cause more peaks and it doesn't keep your blood levels a constant level. Even know it might get into your blood in a week it takes time for the steriods to effect muscle growth and fully satruate your receptor sites. I wish it was overnight also but that's not how it works. It takes about 4-5 weeks to fully kick in and this is why I run 10 to 12 week cycles. Stopping at 8 weeks makes no sense since it just started to kick in, that's just my opinion.

Thread Information