xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

How do you store your HGH?

I have read many diffrent things about storing unconstituted HGH. I have Somajects and have heard you don't need to refrigerated until reconstitution and then I have also heard you need to keep refrigerated all times? People have said tests have been done with ones stored at room temp in a cool dry place and they were fine. What is the final word I need answers as if they need to be refrigerated I need to figure out a way to do so because I don't due to my family. Please help me out on this fellows!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I have read many diffrent things about storing unconstituted HGH. I have Somajects and have heard you don't need to refrigerated until reconstitution and then I have also heard you need to keep refrigerated all times? People have said tests have been done with ones stored at room temp in a cool dry place and they were fine. What is the final word I need answers as if they need to be refrigerated I need to figure out a way to do so because I don't due to my family. Please help me out on this fellows!
    Bump.

BDTR is offline Retired
    get one of those small fridges for dorm rooms etc.. Easy to hide. It's how i hide my use from my GF, she thinks its just all my protien shakes and stuff like that.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I only have norditropin and that is pre-mixed. I keep that in the fridge!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    all hgh according to ironmaster should be kept refrigerated, i beleive we had this once before, i keep mine refrigerated and it should be sent, as mine was in cold packs, i believe alot of the companies out there are simply repacking chinese gh

peace

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    yes, in the fridge...

Thread Information