AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Steroid Classifications....GREAT info for those looking to set up a new cycle!

Alright bros!
    Compliments of bigfella over at AM board:
    __________________________________________________ __

Class 1 steroids - These are steroids with high affinity and binding to the androgen receptor (AR), they do not compliment each other well as they compete for the receptors with each other and tend to have fairly similar actions. Examples of Class 1's are Deca , Equipoise , Anavar , Primo, Masteron ........

Class 2 steroids are those with low affinity and binding at the androgen receptor and have their effects via non-AR mediated pathways, like Class 1's they do not usually tend to stack well together, but go well with Class 1's. Examples are Anadrol , D-bol, Winny, Halo.......

The other area of greater importance and those which should form the BASE for any stack are those which possess both Class 1 and Class 2 properties, meaning having positive effects on the AR and through non-AR mediated pathways. These are Testosterone (all types) and Trenbolone .

Keep these in mind bros when you are setting up a new cycle. It can save you time and the stress of figuring what works best with what.

Hope this helps someone!

inertia is offline Associate Member
    being new to the scene that is some good info and helps alot. concise and easy to understand. thx bro---peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm....pretty good .

Glad to hear it helped someone out

inertia-- How are things going? Haven't heard from you in a while just wondering how the cycle is coming along?

Lil D is offline Junior Member
    Good and simple

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks AZlifter...........will definantly use info........let me ask you if class one and two only could be combined for a relatively inexpensive stack?? What about the non-adrogenous class like clomid and novilar for ending your cycle???? Would like some comments on a fairly simple, inexpensive, and complete cycle for strength and mass.

Originally posted by Ocnorb36
    Thanks AZlifter...........will definantly use info........let me ask you if class one and two only could be combined for a relatively inexpensive stack?? What about the non-adrogenous class like clomid and novilar for ending your cycle???? Would like some comments on a fairly simple, inexpensive, and complete cycle for strength and mass.
    Sure you can combine a class one and two roid for fairly cheap, but i wouldn't advise using any of those two classes without starting with a BASE. (Test or Tren ) And cost all depends on the source bro.

What would you like to know about the non-androgenous class? Do you need them?.....YES ALWAYS. Clomid is a MUST when coming off a cycle and novaldex is ALWAYS good to have on hand in case of gyno symptoms.

First post your stats: weight, height, bf %, training exp, age, goals.
    Then maybe we can help you with a simple mass, strength cycle.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Plain and simple.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting...neat even

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post newb...............

im jokin az, youre a good bro, and you did a good thing here.......keep up the good work.

peace bb79

Thanks BB79

I found it helpful when i first stepped into this GREAT ARENA....so i thought it would shorten up the questions on "what should i cycle together to get the most out of my cycle?"

Just trying to help you VETS out here.....LOL

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by AZlifter

Just trying to help you VETS out here.....LOL

and a sense of humor as well................. as you get more familiar with things around here, you'll find you need that too. like i said, keep it up bro, youre gonna be fine.

peace bb79

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    This makes me think that you could substitute tren in for test. This isn't true though is it? You woudln't want to do a tren and eq cycle, instead of a test and eq cycle would you?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good point Big K

AZ Like I said in the other post good that youu are trying to help people out however just cos someone posts somethign doesnt mean it is right. any of the combinations will work depending on your goals , you can mix deca with equipose no problem and for me test should always go with tren , same goes for deca.

The thing most people forget when setting up a cycle is that juice is so individual what works for one wont work for others, some people seem to think if they get BK's cycle and his workout routine along with his diet they will look like him!!!! this just doesnt work that way. Some people may respond well to test some people dont some people have more sides than others. What I am saying is you really dont know till you try it all the studies in the world dont help that. Just be carefull with possible sides of combinations have the just incases with you at all times and most problems can be overcome quickly

peace

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 6', 252lbs and probably around 15% bodyfat. I am more into the strength side than the bb side and the bulk has simply come because of the poundage//diet combo I have been using the last 7 months. I have not complemented my regimen with gear but I am researching trying to find a combo that would give some insight as to what I am truly capable of. A reasonable price with a strength slant and some gains I can maintain once I "gear-down" would be preferable. I have read post after post on this sight and have come to the realization there are some well informed gym rats out there. Just looking for some direction.

I understood what point you are trying to get across to me TOJ and trust me i RESPECT that.

I never in NO way said that what was posted is the 100%, live by it or die by it, carved in stone, the only way to do roids! I was just restated a simple, yet easy way to recognized what steroids are similar in effects so that people using wouldn't have to ask "is this good with that?"

I understand that EACH steroid will have a DIFFERENT effect on different people and my intentions where not to tell people how to cycle, just to give them a hand in setting a new one up. So with that said.....I didn't mean to get this thread off to the wrong start TOJ. Next time i'll remember to tell folks that this is merely a way to simplify things.

BB79-- Thanks bro! I am slowly learning what buttons i can and can't push, but i'd rather be a little more cautious as i wouldn't want to go STEPPING on someone's toes by just trying to be humorous......LOL You are a good bro BB79!

100571 is offline Associate Member
    BUMP... any newbie that hasn't read this thread should read it. Right now. We will wait.

Thread Information