talon is offline Senior Member

I posted this a nutritionalsupplements.com...with no help...please read!

Alright, Im new to the "gear", so i need someone to break this down to me if possible. I am going to start a 8 week cycle of sustan250 and finish with clomid, to stop romatization. I would like to know if this is safe, what the side effects are and any other information someone would like to offer about steroids and there usage. I have been researching alot and Im secure in some areas and dumbfounded in others, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Like for instance deca . I have heard/read from some that it is the safest steriod . Though after hours of reading/researching, I come to find out you should stack it with TEST to avoid deca dick. Yet some sources say it is good bye itself and while they were on it they had incredible sex and wanted it all of the time. I feel there is just to much biased in the issue at hand. Roids are like religion everyone has there own views on the subject. Im 22, 6ft tall, and 192 pounds w/6.1% body fat. I have been an avid weight lifter for two years now and I also work at a gym. I am also getting my phD in exercise science, so I know anatomy and psy very well, so please dont be afraid to let me know anything, cause i should be able to figure it out. Thank you very much.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    First, finishing with clomid will do nothing to prevent aromitization during, so you'll at the very least want to have an anti-e on hand (nolva, dex, or something similar...and some do use clomid if i'm not mistaken) just in case.

Sustanon 250 is not an ideal choice...in my signature below click on "the case against sustanon" for a detailed explanation as to why. In addition, an 8 week cycle, particularly for a blend with a decent proportion of longer lasting esters, really isn't long enough in my opinion (with pure prop at eight weeks i could aquiesce).

I don't know about deca being the "safest" steroid ...i suspect that title would go to anavar .

If you're going to do any compound by itself, it should be test by itself. People can be fine with deca alone, but some are not..it's a coin toss really. With test by itself, there's no real coin toss. I'd suggest combing through the educational threads (subforum of this forum) as well as a few of my linked threads in the signature. Also, do an advanced search for the word steroid, but specify to receive results for threads with only 75 or more responses, maybe 150 if that yields too many..that way you get only the good discussions and weed out a lot of the posts you don't need to look at right now.

Lastly, I suggest you stick around here and read for a bit longer before making a decision.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Big green covered everything I was about to say, good advice.

THANK YOU!!! I have read EVERYONE of the educational threads, also all of the reviews, each w/a slightly different opionion, and just about every website and post on the two different AAS, I have mentioned. This site is very helpful. I need to get to know more of you guys, cause the info is amazing. Like Mike(guest), dont know if he has another screen name now, but he is very right as far as the anatomy and pysiology of the body. I have studied and studied and studied the human body and the info you guys give most of the time, note I said most of the time is correct. Now for another question. Ok I KNOW, it was said dont do deca or sus. alone, but as everyone knows it is very hard to obtain "gear". I know I can get either of the two, so that is what I have to work with. I also have learned, not factual, that deca takes up to five weeks to see any sort of results. So, from what I have learned a six week cycle would be a waste. I also have learned as much as I think I could know about the anti e's and there effects and how they wont work with deca cause it prod. progesterones. As I stated earlier I am on my way to obtaining a phD and I pay my OWN way through school. So with this, as anyone knows, I am a poor college student. I am working with about $250, and need to know which one, (if possible) why, and what else I can do if I could get them. Thanks again.....LOL, look at the newbie.
    Oh yhea and if anyone of you guys workout at GHFC, you will know where it is if you workout there, please let me know. I work there and I need more people, with un-biased, educational opions to work with. Once again THANK YOU!
    Last edited by talon; 08-17-2003 at 03:58 PM.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    As far as aromatization goes, that really depends on you. I know guys that popped anadrol like it was M&Ms and never took an anti-e with it. On the other hand there are people who cant even take an over the counter pro-hormone with out an anti-e of some kind. I will say that most people I know don't take anti-e's they just are not prone to gyno or aromatization. I think you should use clomid however. The reason being is that it will help restore your own naturall test prduction. This is key, and sadly this is where most people fuck up. If you do not kick start your own test production it will be much harder to keep the gains you have made once your cycle is done. Your ability to keep your gains is HEAVILY dependent on restarting your body's own production of test. Also if your budget is only $250, you should hold out for a while longer till you have about $500, just in case you have any coplications and need to use an Anti-e. Finally I think your cycle should be more like 10 or 12 weeks rather than 8.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Talon, you have great advice above. If you're on a tight budget, I'd just get 2 bottles of test enanthate or cypionate and some clomid. You should be able to find all this for under $250, unless your source charges high gym prices. If you could afford some deca , dbol , liquidex/arimidex , and nolvadex , I'd get that too and really run a good cycle. But if not, go with:

1-10: Test Enanthate/Cypionate 500 mgs/wk
    13-15: Clomid 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs next 10, 50mgs next 10

DON"T DO DECA ALONE! I ran it with test and dbol for 12 weeks and still got a bad case of deca dick. I used clomid for 4 weeks PCT too. Take my word, your girl isn't gonna like it when you can't get hard and never want sex. (Actually, my wife didn't mind the break...I'm usually an animal...but that's a different story...)

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Talon, you have great advice above. If you're on a tight budget, I'd just get 2 bottles of test enanthate or cypionate and some clomid. You should be able to find all this for under $250, unless your source charges high gym prices. If you could afford some deca , dbol , liquidex/arimidex , and nolvadex , I'd get that too and really run a good cycle. But if not, go with:

1-10: Test Enanthate/Cypionate 500 mgs/wk
    13-15: Clomid 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs next 10, 50mgs next 10

DON"T DO DECA ALONE! I ran it with test and dbol for 12 weeks and still got a bad case of deca dick. I used clomid for 4 weeks PCT too. Take my word, your girl isn't gonna like it when you can't get hard and never want sex. (Actually, my wife didn't mind the break...I'm usually an animal...but that's a different story...)

Good luck
    PUMPSEEKER....THANK YOU. I have posted in another thread about my cycle and it is going to consist of weeks one trough ten 300mg of TEST ENAN and PCT, plus Nolvidex, please comment in that thread if you have time, because I also posted my training regimen and my diet. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    P.S. The thread is titled: SIMPLY PUT...

Thread Information