huntr76 is offline New Member

need to know best thing to take to lose weight???

i am 6 foot 1 inch tall and 310 pounds and have been this big all my life. i played football all through high school and just habent been able to lose weight . tried dieting and didnt work. what should i take for my 1st cycle with little to none long term side effects?????????

divx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr76
    i am 6 foot 1 inch tall and 310 pounds and have been this big all my life. i played football all through high school and just habent been able to lose weight . tried dieting and didnt work. what should i take for my 1st cycle with little to none long term side effects?????????

Hey man you shouldn't use steriods to loose weight! You need to get your diet in down pat, and use some ECA to burn some extra weight. If you have a poor eating habbit and you take AS you can get fatter instead of putting on lean body mass.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    cardio+diet then drugs.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Yup

I agree with divx and 2timer. it's diet and training info you need, not drug info.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I agree! There is no easy way. It takes long term commitment. Good luck.

-B

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, AS is not a magic weight lose drug. U need to get ur diet in check like the bros uptop have said. Cardio, diet and maybe some eca will do more then AS. Reason being while on AS u need to eat allot but clean to see any results. Otherwise its just a waste of money. Good luck!

OG

huntr76 is offline New Member
    what about takin some clen during my diet?????? would that help and any advice one diet and shit i should to to lose it the fastes

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    Clen , eca, t3 all those can help you achieve your goal, but without a good diet and cardio it wont get you too far. Theres many many threads on this subject, I propose you make some research. "search button" to find more info.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    hit the cardio religiously, get your diet from one of the bros here..... research b4 you dive in.. there are a lot of myths about steroids being a miracle wonder fat eating drug... it ain't so...it only speeds up the results that you would get being natural..

ie:you eat bad, AAS will enhance it by building up muscle under the fat making you look worse.. Vice Versa

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Discipline and read the diet forum.

Thread Information