Thread: what is dnp

poppapump58 is offline Member

what is dnp

i was wondering what dnp is. i heard its a great fat burner but i need some more research.

Read this:

All you need to know about DNP

and this:

Brandon Walsh's DNP article

If you still have questions, send me a pm or email. I have been researching this stuff pretty extensively for a little over a month now and start my first DNP cycle in several weeks.

Later

Ranger Guest
    DNP is quickly becoming the fat loss "supplement" of choice amongst hardcore bodybuilders and dangerously so for newbies trying to lose weight. DNP raises the metabolism an extraordinary 50%, compared to the 3% that OTC fat burning supplements raise it, and people report fat loss as much as 10lbs in just 8 days of use. Yes I said fat loss, not water. Newbies to the world of physical fitness see that they can lose weight fast and by doing nothing so they don't do research and just start taking DNP. DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol), an industrial chemical with various applications, has gained steady popularity as a fat loss tool. Boasting an astounding 50% increase in metabolic rate, it is able to contribute to reported fat losses of 10-12 pounds in 8 days of use. Classified as an "uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation" medically, it is quite dangerous as there is no negative feedback system that may deal with overdoses. Specifically, there is no upper limit to the increase in body temperature that may be obtained with its use. DNP stops oxidative phosphoralation at the cellular level, within the mitochondria of the cell. It essentially prevents the production of ATP, and the substrates normally used to produce atp are given off in the form of heat. It raises your body temp, and can raise it to deadly levels. That's the problem. You as well are not producing much ATP which is the source of energy for all animal life, so your workout and your energy level will be horrible. The side effect of mis-use of DNP can be death. This is clearly not a substance to play around with. Additionally, the toxic dose is very close to the effective dose.
    A study of DNP use on five obese women showed the following:
    1. The administration of dinitrophenol, at a dose of 3.5 mg per kilo, increases the total production of heat by about 40%, from the 3rd or 4th day.
    2. This increase of the metabolism is due mostly to an increase in the combustion of the fat and a little to combustion of carbohydrates.
    3. Dinitrophenol does not attack cell tissue albumin and does not determine the fat loss to the expense of the muscles, contrary to thyroxine.
    There are a number of other elements that you should take into mind before starting DNP use- you will need many different vitamins, minerals and supplements while you're on and you'll also need a fan pointing at you most of the time and most importantly, at your head while you sleep. You will sweat heavy throughout the time you're on and your bodily fluids will be yellow, that includes sweat. You will be giving off heat and toxins- whether you're sleeping or just sitting around.
    What you should be taking DAILY while you're on DNP:
    1200-1500MG of Magnesium in 2-3 divided doses 2000-3000MG of Vitamin C 1200IU of Vitamin E ¨ 200MCG of Selenium 1000-2000MG of Calcium- however do not take this at the same time as the Magnesium (it's best to take the calcium right before bed) 50MG of Zinc 1 tab each of both Iron and Potassium Gluconate- may want to take 2 PG tabs ¨ 3G of Taurine 15G of Glutamine 3 Tablespoons of Glycerol in 3 divided doses at least 2 gallons of water Melatonin (only if you're having trouble sleeping)
    Effective Dose: For obese people with a body fat level over 15% the recommended dose is 3 to 5MG per KG of bodyweight. For people with a body fat level of under 15%, who are not obese, the dose is 5 to 8MG per KG of bodyweight. A dose of only 4 times that amount can be deadly, so be very careful when using DNP. No manufacturers were listed because chemical companies and the like sell DNP only for experimental purposes.

Ranger

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Given your unfamiliarity with the subject matter and the chemical nature and lethal side effects of DNP , I would say stay as far away from it as possible and just work on cardio and diet for fat loss.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Hatch, although it is better that he know nothing of it and come here first, before he really messed something up. Bro, diet, cardio, maybe some clen or an ECA...should be PLENTY! Unless you are competing or such.

poppapump58 is offline Member

yup

sounds like it takes a scientist to understand that shit. ill just stick with the eca's. thanks for the feedback.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Of all the research I have conducted on DNP the possible side effects out weigh any benefits you may get from using it.

I would leave this one to the experienced hardcores and stay away form it for now.

Peace

(knowledge is power)

Thread Information