BigBull is offline New Member

Anyone ever hear of this?!?!?

So I want to do this the right way, I go on-line and find a Rejuvenation Clinic that will legitmately hook me up with Test, it's expensive iwth the blood work, script fee and everything but I want to do it legit....so I do it and my first 10ml bottle Test Cyp. comes in the mail. I open it up and there is a brown plastic pill jar inside with a white cap, like if you got a pill perscription from a pharmacy, it has a printed out label on it saying
    C-TEST/CYPIO 200mG, there is a Doctors name on it a lot #, exp. date, current date, Rx #, and then it says inject as directed. So, I open that and there is a bottle inside, with a yellowish oil based liquid in it, which looks promising, but the vial itself is weird. It's not a company's vial, it says Empty sterilzed vial 10ml on it, and something about fedral law prohibiting it for use by anyone but doctors or by their direction (or something like that, don't have it in front of me right now) and then a printed out sticker label stuck to it saying Test/Cyp 200mg/ml and a lot # and exp. date. And instead of one of those plastic cap things it has a cap kind of taped on, although it looks like it was professionally done, not tape, but like stick flaps or something....anyone seen this...any help...did I get jacked ?!?!?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Ummm.. i think you got jacked, bro. Can you post a picture of it?

legend is offline Associate Member
    yaeh please send a pic.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    That is the strangest thing I have heard on this board... OK, so I have only ben here 2 months. How much did that 10ml vial end up costing you?

Grizzly is offline New Member
    Yeah man post a picture This is very interesting go buy a kodak throw away dig cam for 10 bucks and take some photos when you get it developed I think you get a cd for the computer to upload on your comp.

That is if you don't have a scanner or your own digi cam. Good luck

Thread Information