Los
    Los is offline New Member

Drinking or Injecting Winny??

Hey guys I just have to know what kind of side effects you get from Drinking winny as oppose to injecting it. Also which way would you get better results??? I have injected it for a cutting cycle in the past and got good results but a lot of people are telling me to try drinking it
    Sus 250mg-6weeks
    Primo 100mg-5weeks
    Winny 50mg-3weeks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Need more research bro, that cycle looks awful.

Also i don't notice a difference between oral and injecting with winny.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Need more research bro, that cycle looks awful.

Also i don't notice a difference between oral and injecting with winny.
    I agree poorly planned.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Never seen or hear of a diffrence. Please tell me that cycle is a joke.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well aparantly there is a difference when it comes to your liver. Injecting the 17aa will be safer (or rather easier) than eating it. keep readin though, the bros are right that cycle needs work. how old are you?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Injecting a 17aa absolutely does not bypass the liver, it's going to hit it regardless weather its injected or oral.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well aparantly there is a difference when it comes to your liver. Injecting the 17aa will be safer (or rather easier) than eating it. keep readin though, the bros are right that cycle needs work. how old are you?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    17aa is 17aa no matter how you look at it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Don't just jump into it or do what the "big guy" at the gym tells you would be good.

I remember back in the day I was listening to the guy I was getting my gear from, he even competed, telling me to do 4 weeks of deca and dbol then switch to 4 weeks of winstrol and test and finish it with abother 4 weeks of hGH.

Funny thing is I would have done it if my dumb uneducated butt didn't find the board!

So please just try to take the comments as advice and not criticism or flames and roll with it, learn and grow.

i didnt say it bypassed the liver i said it was less harmfull

Los
    Los is offline New Member
    I made a mistake when I put my cycle down.
    I'm 23
    500mg a week of Sus
    200mg a week of Primo
    50mg EOD a week of winny
    I plan on doing this for 6 weeks total. Do you guys recommmed doing all of it at once or doing 4 weeks of sus then doing the primo and winny together.
    Any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Los
    I made a mistake when I put my cycle down.
    I'm 23
    500mg a week of Sus
    200mg a week of Primo
    50mg EOD a week of winny
    I plan on doing this for 6 weeks total. Do you guys recommmed doing all of it at once or doing 4 weeks of sus then doing the primo and winny together.
    Any advice I would greatly appreciate it.
    If you're gonna run a cycle, do it right! I just ran a similiar cycle. Since you haven't researched much, here's how I'd run it:

1-10: 750 mg/wk sust (shot 1CC every M,W,F)
    1-11: 400mg/wk primo
    8-13: 50mg ED winny
    14-17: Clomid (300mgs 1st day, 100mgs next 10 days, 50mgs next 17 days)
    1-17: liquidex 0.5mgs ED
    nolvadex on hand (take 20mgs ED upon signs of gyno)

This way, each compound should clear your system around the same day you start clomid. I'd also start taking a glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supp in week 4 or 5 for your joints with the winny.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Look at PUMP, If he didn't do that cycle correctly, Then I'm the queen of England. (Definitely listen to him, he knows his stuff)

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Los..

You really need to do some more research before you jump into this..I know it's hard to be patient, but there is such a tremendous amount of solid information on this board and you should utilize it if you want to do a well planned and safe cycle..

Pump has some good suggestions..I would cut the Sust down to 500 mgs and the Winny to 50 mgs/eod since this is you are a first timer..This way you can get an idea of how your body, blood pressure, and pulse rate are going to be effected by these compounds..You may suffer a ton of sides or none at all..I would take it easy my first cycle, but that is just my recommendation..You can always bump up your doses if you decide to do another cycle..Good Luck!!!

Research..Research..Research..

And make SURE you have Clomid for post cycle therapy and Nolvadex on hand in case you suffer any gyno symptoms..If you don't have clomid with your goodies, don't start your cycle..
    Doc M
    Last edited by Doc M; 08-19-2003 at 09:41 AM.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Doc M is right....spend some time researching for a while before you run this next cycle. Be smart and you'll avoid problems. Btw Doc, he said in his first post he's done a cycle before so that's why I had the dosages up there. Los, (as Doc said) you could always start lower and see how you react, that's good advice.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Doc M is right....spend some time researching for a while before you run this next cycle. Be smart and you'll avoid problems. Btw Doc, he said in his first post he's done a cycle before so that's why I had the dosages up there. Los, (as Doc said) you could always start lower and see how you react, that's good advice.
    My bad Pump..I didn't see that he had done a previous cycle..Us Doc's sometimes have reading comprehension problems!!!

Los..Just be smart and listen to the advice given here and read as much as you can..The more you know the better your cycle and the results..Good Luck!!!

Doc M

Thread Information