Thread: any good idea?

diskey is offline Junior Member

any good idea?

Hi guys..

Is this a good idea for a first cycle? (mass cycle)

500mg test enathe week 1-10
    30 mg dbol week 1-4

post cycle : nolva and clomid (?)

I thought about adding equipoise at 300-400 mg week 1-10, but its pretty expensive and maybe is best to stay simple for a first cycle?

I'm looking for good lean mass without much fat
    stats 180lbs, 20 years old, 12%bf

How should I eat to get most out of my cycle?
    thinking about calories per day and how much % of protein,carbs and fat? any good links etc? and what about cardio in a mass cycle ?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well You have a decent cycle laid out, but I would wait just a little longer before jumpin in to the juice. Whats your diet like now? how tall are you? whats your training history etc.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well You have a decent cycle laid out, but I would wait just a little longer before jumpin in to the juice. Whats your diet like now? how tall are you? whats your training history etc.
    well I've trained for 3 years now over these years I've put on about 40 lbs. last winter I really hitted a plateu and it seemed almost impossible to get bigger. this spring I've dieted down 12 lbs in 4 weeks but also lost pretty much muscle. It was very irritaiting, and I've spent 2 moths to get to were I was before dieting(in muscle mass).

My diet is pretty good...I don't coun't calories but I'm eating about 3000-3500 cals right now traying to gain lean muscle. 2-3 protein shakes daily + recovery drink
    Supplements I've been used a long time :
    kreatin/tri-kreatin
    c-vit, b-vit, CLA and ZMA
    multi-vit
    gainer

I'm also thinking about just 500 mg sust weekly for ten weeks....

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you want to run test only run a single ester test like cyp or enanthate . The first cycle you posted is decent. The dbol will effectively kickstart it, by the time you stop that the enanthate will begine to kick in. again I think you should wait but you have laid out a cycle which I think you would be happy with. good luck and keep us updated no matter what you choose peace

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    if you want to run test only run a single ester test like cyp or enanthate . The first cycle you posted is decent. The dbol will effectively kickstart it, by the time you stop that the enanthate will begine to kick in. again I think you should wait but you have laid out a cycle which I think you would be happy with. good luck and keep us updated no matter what you choose peace

What should my post cycle look like if run only test and d-bol and
    what if I add EQ 400mg/ml EW ?

I'm able to get all sort of post meds, hcg ,clomid,nolva arimidex etc..
    I wanna keep as much as possible of my gains

regards..

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You said you want a mass cycle then you said you want to stay lean. First you need to make up your mind. Your young I would wait to start a cycle for atleast a couple more years if you reached a plateau at 20 then there has to be training and diet problems.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    You said you want a mass cycle then you said you want to stay lean. First you need to make up your mind. Your young I would wait to start a cycle for atleast a couple more years if you reached a plateau at 20 then there has to be training and diet problems.
    I'm probably not at a plateu really, but the last year it has been very hard to gain muscle, I can still gain but it goes soooo slow. I mean I maybe put on like 1,5 kg muscle last winter (6 months)when I bulked.
    I'm looking for a mass cycle, but I don't wanna bloat up too much. I didn't say a wanted to stay lean, I wanted to add good lean muscle.

I'm not that concerned about my age really, I have a lot of friends who use gear. One friend of mine is just 18 and has just finished 500mg sus,400mg deca EW for 8 weeks with 30mg dbol ED for first 4 weeks, he also have 3 other friends who have used different types of gear at same age. None of them had any side effect, -I mean nothing!, except for one of them who got some acne at his back, thats it.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I bloat no matter what I do. The only way to make it so i dont bloat at all is if i take 1/2 nolvadex (10mg) daily. And can't forget to try to keep salt to a minimal/safe level. If you really want size....enathate and deca is a great mass builder...but Im a huge fan of EQ as well.

Here is a picture of me by the way...what do you fellas think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any good idea?-1.jpg  

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    I bloat no matter what I do. The only way to make it so i dont bloat at all is if i take 1/2 nolvadex (10mg) daily. And can't forget to try to keep salt to a minimal/safe level. If you really want size....enathate and deca is a great mass builder...but Im a huge fan of EQ as well.

yup, I think EQ is the way to go....I've researched a lot on if to choose deca or EQ. And IMO I think of EQ as the luxury version of deca. Less sides, less detection time, less bloating, same gains

Thread Information