tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Gyno, Gear Change-Wise?

Hey Bros,
    I don't know if you've seen any of my threads about the gyno probs i'm having with T-e.... i've been running it 250 e3d for 5 wk....i'm swiching over to test prop to see if the gyno subsides... i've got 5 bottles qv-prop 100.. i was looking at custom fit's cycle and saw he is running prop 150 eod... do you think this is wise for me since i'm having hell with gyno right now....think i should maybe go 100 eod? I can't find a whole bunch of info on here about prop... i took my last inj of T-e today.... when do you think i should kick off the prop? since today is monday, i was thinking to start on thursday... but i dont have any reasoning besides that i was on e3d schedule with the enanthate .. so i was just going to keep everything on schedule like the gear didnt change. I will still be running liquidex 1.5 mg/day.. and have nolva on hand..

any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    TBull

BDTR is offline Retired
    1.5mg is overkill on the ldex bro... I run .5mg with 3 grams of gear a week and am fine. Even if you're prone, i wouldn't go to 1.5mg ed, i'd stay at 1 and run nolva with it. ldex is hell on your lipid panel...

i believe i only got up to 1.25mg/day... as I was telling custom fit earlier, it wasn't until i began running nolvadex that the pain in my nipples really intensified....i'm gonna keep liquidex at 1-1.25 and hold off on nolva and see what happens..I read that nolvadex can actually irritate gyno symptoms in some people... I guess I may be one of em. Hopefully the prop will be better as far as gyno is concerned.----btw, if i were running 3g of test, i would definately need a bra..anti-e or no. you lucky bastard.

TBull

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I know Test is the base of every cycle, but I was just thinking, maybe you should change your base to EQ or something else that doesn't aromatize as fast. There was some threads on some people doing an EQ only cycle with solid gains. Just another suggestion. I know I also recommended femera/letrozole for your gyno, it's kinda pricey depending where you get it, but better to have a solid anti-e than risk your gyno getting worse.

good luck and keep us posted.

Dizzle,

This may be a dumb question, but where can I get femera/letrozole ? To be honest I really haven't heard of it and I'm sure if I ask my source he will probably be as clueless as I am.--send me a PM

TBull

Thread Information