cajun2577 is offline New Member

Keeping Gains Post Cycle and cutting up

Ok i would like to know yall's opinions on after taking a Test cycle of 750 Enanth for a cycle of 12 weeks,And 300 mgs of QV EQ for the first 5 weeks (i know too short but i was advised to stop and see what just the test would do)OH and this is my second cycle first was just winny if you can consider that a cycle. And what i am trying to do is cut up After this cycle. What i am planning is running 30 mgs of nolva (i am doing 20mgs now) And am undecided on clomid. Now would you guys recommend doing Clen on for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks. For a total of 8 weeks. I am trying to get rid of the bodyfat i gained during this bulking cycle. And also when should i start the Clen. I plan on waiting 10 weeks till the next that will be a Test/d-bol/Deca or Tren for more bulking.

Stats: 5'9 216( 5.5 weeks in up from 204) about 16% BF.
    Measurements : Chest 49 Arms 17.25, Forearm 14, Legs 25.5

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    clomid is a post cycle must!!!!!

cajun2577 is offline New Member
    Oh and the reason i ask this is B/C I am wondering if this will cause me to lose my gains.

And Biggy20 i have heard that you can run it with just nolva. And some people hate Clomid for the side effects. (Feeling like a bitch)

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva will make you feel weak if used alone, it is not as good as clomid to recover....With clomid you won't loose much....with nolva you will...
    I've once used nolva with nothing else to get rid of gyno..I was so weak in the gym, I added proviron and everything was alright....Don't have such problem with clomid....

Thread Information