xusmc67 is offline New Member

Dane Help or anyone

I was the one thinking perhaps I have signs of gyno. I can feel a very small bump behind my left nipple. It's kind of sore.

I have novaldex and proviron .
    should I start anti's and how much should I take per day and do you think that will help or do you think I should stop the cycle. Please dont tell me I should stop. I have an ass load of nova and prov.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Dane Help or anyone

Originally posted by xusmc67
    I was the one thinking perhaps I have signs of gyno. I can feel a very small bump behind my left nipple. It's kind of sore.

I have novaldex and proviron .
    should I start anti's and how much should I take per day and do you think that will help or do you think I should stop the cycle. Please dont tell me I should stop. I have an ass load of nova and prov.
    Behind your nipple? As in your are rubbing directly in to your nipple(s) and feeling something?

That is normal. If you have a lump *below* or around your nipples then you should be concerned about gyno.

Are you nipples sore and puffy/itchy?

My workout partner started saying this same type of thing. I told him to quit messing with his nipples so much. He never had sore or itchy nips, he was irritating them by messing with them so much.

Unhappy hummm

The nipples are not sore or itchy but there is a very small sore lump just to the left of my left nip perhaps 1/4 inch away or less.
    But something does feel different. I picked up my 4 year old the other day and she pressed against me and it hurt.
    Thanks for any help you can give me......

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know we talked about this before, but i've forgotten....are you taking deca ? could it be progesterone related gyno? if so, get some winny. if not, just start hitting the nolvs and see what happens...chances are it's the beginning of gyno

Yes Im taking deka600 and sus750 spread out in eack week. in the middle of a 10 week cycle.

I have novadlex and proviron (bad spelling)

which should I take or should I take both and how much of each.

Boston is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Don't Panic

Hey Bro, don't panic! You did the right thing by making sure you had the anti-E's on hand... this is why! I think you've got a gyno problem bro... Yes start taking the Proviron and Nolvadex now. I would recomend both since you are in the middle of your cycle and you already have symptoms of gyno. Take 50mg of Proviron/Day split it up into 25mg/Morning 25mg/Night. Take 20mg of the Nolvadex/Day... This should put a stop to that shit! You should also see a reduction in the water retention after a couple of wks. As the symptoms subside you should be able to go to just the Proviron/50mg/Day, but keep the Nolvadex close just in case. Stay on the Proviron until you start clomid post cycle. Tell your woman to watch out! That Proviron makes you horney as hell!!!
    Last edited by Boston; 12-18-2001 at 08:54 AM.

Exclamation

What you say about proviron is very true. It's has in the past made me horney as hell. Im not sure how i will handle this one. I allready pleasure myself 1-2 times each day then wear my wife out every night then spend the whole night sleeping with the flag poll up. It's getting a bit ridicules. I wasn't this ON when I was 17 years old.

Last edited by xusmc67; 12-18-2001 at 02:27 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    don't think the sus isn't playing a role in that....sus is better than viagara

Thread Information