Thread: HGH underway!

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

HGH underway!

HGH (Somajects) is underway Sat was my first day of a 4iu split 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon with 12.5mcg of T3 in mornings plan on running this for 4-5 months everyday. I am gonna start with the slin Tues at 6iu of Humalog after workouts only working my way up to 10ius.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Start lower on the slin, i wouldnt' start out any higher than 3ius, in fact, i'd probably do 1iu and increase 1iu per workout.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    HGH (Somajects) is underway Sat was my first day of a 4iu split 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon with 12.5mcg of T3 in mornings plan on running this for 4-5 months everyday. I am gonna start with the slin Tues at 6iu of Humalog after workouts only working my way up to 10ius.
    Are you running this off cycle bro? I'm about to start with gh myself at 3 iu ED I think. I'm starting at teh end of my cycle and then carrying through with it until the next one as a bridge with some d-bol in the am. What are your goals?

I'm currently running Enan,Eq,Var 5 weeks into a 10 week cycle. I will probably stay with the Gh and Slin from here on out since I have found a good source and price. I'm looking to add as much lean body mass as possible without adding any fat. My current cycle is keeping me strong and lean up about 6lbs but now I am ready to step it up a notch and put on some more size while still staying lean.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Are you running this off cycle bro? I'm about to start with gh myself at 3 iu ED I think. I'm starting at teh end of my cycle and then carrying through with it until the next one as a bridge with some d-bol in the am. What are your goals?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I'm currently running Enan,Eq,Var 5 weeks into a 10 week cycle. I will probably stay with the Gh and Slin from here on out since I have found a good source and price. I'm looking to add as much lean body mass as possible without adding any fat. My current cycle is keeping me strong and lean up about 6lbs but now I am ready to step it up a notch and put on some more size while still staying lean.
    So you'll be on the gh and slin while off the gear once your cycle is over? I'm doing the same thing, starting towards the end of my cycle and carrying on with gh/d-bol bridge (in the am). I may throw in slin as well, but have not yet decided. Keep me posted bro as I'm very interested. Hoepfulyl mine will be here by the end of this week or the start iof the next.

I started the Slin today for the first time no problems I have researched the shit out of this cycle better than anything I am about to post how my first day went.
    So you'll be on the gh and slin while off the gear once your cycle is over? I'm doing the same thing, starting towards the end of my cycle and carrying on with gh/d-bol bridge (in the am). I may throw in slin as well, but have not yet decided. Keep me posted bro as I'm very interested. Hoepfulyl mine will be here by the end of this week or the start iof the next.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

I did the same thing. As soon as I finished my last cycle, I immediately begun HGH. In just 2 months at 2iu's ED (NO SLIN) I am beginning to lean out big time. I will start my next cycle in a month or so and will continue the HGH. The stuff even at 2iu's is incredble. I am still putting up with the sides (fingers hurt, wrist hurt and shoulders, which has made me unable to lift for almost a month) but they seem to be slowly going away. My buddies are always on it with NO SLIN, and LOOK SO AMAZING, it's scary. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information