Leech is offline New Member

Stoopid noobie question about injecting

Say you were injecting deca . You withdrew 1cc and were ready to go, but there are still very very tiny bubbles that you can't seem to get out. Do you inject or what? Thanks

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    if they r really small and i can't get them out by flicking the syringe i don't worry about it.. but if u want them out let the syringy stand up needle up for awhile.. the bubbles will rise up...

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I agree there is probaly nothing to worry about. I would also let the bubbles rise to the top them very gently push the air out by pushing up the plunger.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    if they r really small and i can't get them out by flicking the syringe i don't worry about it.. but if u want them out let the syringy stand up needle up for awhile.. the bubbles will rise up...

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, the good thing about holding the syringe point up for a few seconds to let the bubbles rise, then pushing in the syringe to expell them, is that after the bubbles are expelled you push a few drops of the gear out and let them slide down the needle a little. It really helps lube the needle and makes injection a lot easier, in my experience. I always expelled a little oil for that reason even if there weren't bubbles.

Hope that helps.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I got those hard to bust bubbles when I shot winny and B12 together. I'd just slowly turn the vial upside down and back up, letting the bubbles come to the surface. If they are still there, just sit it needle up for a while and wait. You can pluck the syringe while you wait to speed things up. Sometimes though, you just can't get those small ones out, at this point, I just shoot, fuck it.

Leech is offline New Member
    Pump, thats the point I finally came too, and I'm still here today so I guess it was no big deal By the way Pump do you have your routine posted anywhere on AR? That's exactly the look I'm going for.

Thanks for all your help guys

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    I think it takes at least like 5 cc of air to do real damage....but, one can never be too careful

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku
    I think it takes at least like 5 cc of air to do real damage....but, one can never be too careful
    much less if he shot into a vein

Thread Information