Clark is offline New Member

Question WANTED! EXperts Advice on Cycle

Hey Guys,
    I need help with my next cycle. I,m 22 6' 180lbs. Been at it for 2yrs. Looking for size and cut (if that's possible).

Wk 1-4 D-Bol 25mg pills (1ED)
    Wk 1-12 Primotest 250 (500mg every 5 days)
    Wk 1-11 QV Deca300 (300mg every 5 days)
    Wk 13-15 Clomid (really don't know how to run it)

Also, can I add Winstrol ? When, How much, and How often? What do you guys think. I'll really appreciate any input. I got nothing but respect so critique it however you like. I'm open for any and all opinions. THANKS Clark

Anyone? Please Help.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Cycle looks good except I'd up the dosage on the dbol to 35mgs ed. And maybe up the deca dosage to 400mgs every 5 days since you've already used deca before. But that's optional.
    You can add winny at the end. Week 9-14 50mgs ed and go straight into clomid 1 day out.
    You'll wanna run clomid for 4 weeks instead of 3 since your using Deca so, Clomid 300mgs 1st day, 100mgs ed for 13 days, and 50mgs for another 14 days.
    Goodluck,

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Run winny weeks 7-12 at 50 mgs/day. Do a search on post cycle clomid therapy. You also need nolvadex on hand, in case of gyno.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If you are going with the Winny, run it the way MBaraso has it laid out. That way the substances will level off together before Clomid begins.

Also, it's up to you whether you go with 25 mgs of Dbol or more ed. No matter what I'd use a pill cutter and cut them in half so that you can take it more than once per day. Either 12.5 mgs twice a day, or if you wanted to go with a higher dose 12.5 three times a day would make it 37.5 mgs/ed. Either/or, I'd just spread it throughout the day somewhat.

Thanks for the help everyone I appreciate it.

Thread Information