helicopter211 is offline New Member

Who uses test during a cutting cycle?

Just curious. How many of you use some form of test during a cutting cycle to prevent atrophy/keep test levels up? What kind, how much and how often? Anybody ever use sust during a cutting cycle? A friend recommended 250mg of sust every 10-12 days for a 5' 11" 200 pounder to keep test levels up a bit. Does this make sense to anyone?

Please don't flame if these are dumb questions. I am relatively new to the world of AAS and I'm just looking for some honest answers from some knowledgable people.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use test in every cycle but 250mg Every ten to 12 days isn't enough. I would use Propinate at 50 mg ED at the very least or a long ester like Enanthate at 400mg a week. Use a good anti-e to prevent bloat and make sure your diet and cardio are in check.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you'll find that the consensus on this site (as it should be) is that test should be used in EVERY cycle, with perhaps only the particular form being changed depending on the goal (ie, prop being a traditional "cutter" and cyp a traditional "bulker"). While I can't say how you'll respond to the longer acting esters in the sust, you have a greater chance of bloating on sust than you do of bloating on prop, all other things being equal.

Also, 250mg of sust essentially every 1.5 weeks would have your blood levels zig zagging all over the place to the point the only thing you'd be really doing is increasing the chances of all the nasty sides you hear so much about.

EDIT: damn, I always feel foolish when someone beats me to the punch while I'm typing!

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    I use prop 50mg ed

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Test is a must with any cycle

skii96 is offline Member
    Like said above, you could use a light dose of enan or cyp (not sus) at maybe 300-400mg/wk or prop at 100mg/eod. Arimidex is great at gettingrid of that bloat so have that also. Proviron is also a great drug for cutting!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I'm cutting now with test/fina/halo.

lcsniper is offline New Member
    I'm using qv enanthate at 250mg a week with good results. Getting super lean and arimidex at .5 eod is keeping all water weight off.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    Like said above, you could use a light dose of enan or cyp (not sus) at maybe 300-400mg/wk or prop at 100mg/eod. Arimidex is great at gettingrid of that bloat so have that also. Proviron is also a great drug for cutting!

What's a good prov dose for a cutting cycle? 50 mgs/ed?

skii96 is offline Member
    Yeah 50mg/ed would be fine.

Thread Information