Thread: paranoid

shim jahng is offline Junior Member

paranoid

ok i messaged a mod on the boards a few days ago about a legit online source. how can a preson be sure that sources that you are referd to on this board are legit? and that they are not actualy law enforcement waiting to sting ya?

Shim

BDTR is offline Retired
    You can't be 100% sure on anything. Any source can turner scammer/narc at anytime. By messaging the mods and his refrences though you're greatly reducing the risk factor. Hey... it's the game we play.

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    As bdtr said, your never sure. Some sources are legit one day the other day they scam all there clients.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I could see that. They could be legit until the get busted, now they've turned narc.

How do I PM a moderator? Just PM anyone who's profile labels them as a moderator?

Also, wouldn't asking a moderator blow up a sources spot?

Doc

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't use online sources unless you were extremly desperate and didn't care if they had you credit card and whatever info and then I still wouldn't use them. AS for 100% legit you never know that's why there is refrence checks. There are alot of sources around especially on the boards you just registered read hang aroun and read some more and one day it will all work out for ya.

Thread Information