xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member

Dermatologist on Thurs need Acne help!!

Had to post this here wasn't getting looks from the Spa section. Need acne help from Enan,Var,Eq cycle also just started GH so hopefully that will aid in helping.

Ok here we go I have read a bunch of the threads on the acne solutions I am going for a dermatologist appt Thurs and want to get as much scripts of the best things possible.

1. I know accutane is #1 but my acne is not to severe just persistent on by chest and arms just as it goes away the next morning there is more to piss you off. I am worried if I asked for it the doc will say no any suggestions on how to get it out of him/her
    2. What's the skinny on the minnocycline? is it worth getting will it make my teeth yellow or is this just the tetracycline will it lessen the effect of my Var?
    3 What kind of cream or gel should I get I am leaning towards Retin-A.

any other brand/names would be helpful too.

Fellows help me out and throw as many experiences and thoughts this way cause Thurs is right around the corner.

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    Since your case isnt that severe, choice number 1 probably wont happen. Also I would recommend you try something else before accutane, since your on a cycle right now. Retin-a sounds like a good idea. good luck bro

richard gear is offline New Member
    use physoderm,zapyt soap,clean and clear pesa-gelbefore bed so you dont merinade in your skin oils all nite.get some one to rub betadine on your bck and arms and chest before shower.all of these in any combonation are very effective.i had severe acne.oh and by the way u dont need to see the dr.,u just did

Does the betadine really work?? the rest of those items you listed I never heard of where are those bought?

Quote Originally Posted by richard gear
    use physoderm,zapyt soap,clean and clear pesa-gelbefore bed so you dont merinade in your skin oils all nite.get some one to rub betadine on your bck and arms and chest before shower.all of these in any combonation are very effective.i had severe acne.oh and by the way u dont need to see the dr.,u just did

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I have been taking B5 everyday, washing twice a day with "Clear Wash" anti-bacterial soap with salycilic acid in it and using products with benzoyal peroxide 10% in them twice a day (but not when I go to tan). It seems to be doing a nice job for me, but everyone is different.

I'm taking B5 also with minimal effect. I have 5% benzo cream and beginning to question if that is still working?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I'm taking B5 also with minimal effect. I have 5% benzo cream and beginning to question if that is still working?
    B-5 didn't do squat for me either. Save your money and get a prescription from a derm. An antibiotic and a topical acne med. is probably your best bet. Retin-A did the job for me. Good Luck,

~US~

Bump!

bump

Thread Information