Thread: I Just Fainted

barbarian is offline Banned

I Just Fainted

hey guys my good freind just came to my house today and told me hes gona GIVE me 100 50mg winstol tabs FREE becasue he got them for FREE becasue his dad has cattle and horses and they sent him tabs instead of injectable this is great after i woke back up i started imgaining the potential sackfulls of juice i could get for super cheap, just wondering if it is the same quality as human roids he showed me a emty bottle of test it said qv on it the box was black with yellow writing and 400 mg is all this vet shit worth scrableing for is is it all full of estrogen plz help he wants get something for me but he has a limit and it can only be injectable you more experinced dudes put your selfs in my shoes and tell me what you would do id really apreiate you guys advises thx.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well I’m trying to decipher your rambling, my linguistics skills are a bit rusty but I’ll try.
    The black and yellow bottle sound to me like Denkall T-400.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=12758
    T-400 is known to hurt a bit but if you cut it with oil or another form it’s fine.

Next you mentioned Quality Vet, which in my opinion is great stuff.
    Neither QV or Denkall contain estrogen. You may be thinking of estradiol which is in some cattle implants.

thx for the reply now guys tell me what you would get ive only got a few days till i gota order.

Depends on what cycle you want to run, how much do you want to spend, if you've used before, what you like to use etc etc.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    are you sure the tabs are winny?? i wasnt aware of cattle being given winstrol. it has been known to be administered to canines but i've never seen a cattle reference. my thinking would be that winny would have very very little effect on a 1200lb cow being that it doesnt produce dramatic results in 200lbs people. PN
    Winstrol is used in horse's, which he said his friend has also besides cattle.

ok sorry for not elaberating i was to excited i can get reforvit b or test 400 a or winny v he can only get 6 bootles of reforvit 50 cc 3 bottles of test or 10 bottles of winny v this leaves him room not to go over on his supply and wont raise eyebrows he wants 20$ a bottle raforvit 25$ for test and 15$ for winny v i can only get one of these 3 because his dad will notice and get pissed as this is the only drugs my freind which is his son gets to inject so which would be best to get all opinons wanted. and i can only pic one because his dad is whith him 2 of the days he does this and on the week end he gets to do it alone so he wants to know what not to inject and save.

Well if you plan on using it then I will say go for the test. You probably won't be happy if you run the reforvit or winny by itself.

hmm maybe your right but i can get 6 botles of reforvit b for 20$ a peice damm and there 50cc dude thats robery i could have dbol jump start for 6 cycles. lol maybe ill get the dbol first then coem back for the test later then blast a cycle.

Just don't run it solo, if you can wait cool.

Thread Information