Justarting is offline Associate Member

Best way to Gain muscle and lose fat using sustanon.

What shoudl i do to gain weight but lose some fat while on sustanon at 250mg's every 3 days. Should I cut calories or add cardio?

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    What shoudl i do to gain weight but lose some fat while on sustanon at 250mg's every 3 days. Should I cut calories or add cardio?
    Are you worried about fat of bloat, b/c fat is lost by watching your calorie intake and do cardio, to cut down on the bloat, then an anti-e will be neccessary.

When i do my sust cycle, I will def be on anti-e with out a doubt, to cut down my bloat

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Take the anti-e to not just to battle the bloat but mainly to battle the fat gain caused by excessive estrogen levels.
    Secondly you should do both cut calories and morning add cardio. You arn't going to lose any fat without doing both. Keep your protien high, your carbs low,and drink a lot of water.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    When I think of fat loss, Sustanon is NOT a steriod that comes to mind. If you are concerned primarily with mass gains deal with that first. Burning fat should be a secondary concern. Juice can be very expensive, why should you diminish the effects worrying about a secondary problem that can be delt with something alot less expensive like Hydroxycut?

Thread Information