Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Procedure to follow for mixing GH

I think I know how to do it more or less, but if someone has a link or just a brief outline I'd like to hear it. Also, is it okay to use sterile water as opposed to bacteriostatic water? I'm not sure what my kit provides (jinotropin) so I thought I'd ask. Penis.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i use sterile water with mine, its been ok, get the bateriostatic if you can, it last longer, depends what size vials you got and how long they are going to be constituted before use. Make sure of this, if your vials are vacuum packed, let some air into the vial first, before you mix the solution, first vial i ever mixed it sucked it out soon as the tip of the needle went in the vial, and you are only meant to mix it slowly, spray against side of glass, this emptied like 2cc liquid in like 1 second, beware

peace

Thanks Jason. That's great advice that I otherwise would not have gotten. Bump.

alevok Guest
    when you mix it, inject the solution slowly, if pushed in to fast it makes bubles and you ruin it.
    I used only that solution that came with the kit.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro..use Bacteriostatic water...you can get it at www.researchkits.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rich8888
    Bro..use Bacteriostatic water...you can get it at www.researchkits.com
    I'm not really sure that what comes with the kit isn't bacteriostatic water. I would find it hard to believ though that whatever they supply you with is not good to use, wouldn't you think?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i'm looking at an amp of the jintropin water, and it just says water. doesn't say bacteroistatic on it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    i'm looking at an amp of the jintropin water, and it just says water. doesn't say bacteroistatic on it anywhere.
    Yeah, but whatever they provide should be good should it not? Why would they give you watrer to mix with that really you shouldn't use at all?

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...What I know is that the water that comes with the Serono Serostim GH is NOT bacteriostatic. It is sterile water designed to be used to mix the powder contents of each vial and ti be used within 48 hours.

Bac..water is used to provide a prolonged'shelf' life of the mixed vial...up to about 14 days.

Some say the sterile water will cause your GH to go bad after 48 hours....otheres say the sterile water will cause bacteria to begin to grow in the mixed vial...however it will not effect the potency of the solution.

So to be careful and on the safe side....bacteriostatic water should be used.

It costs about $4 for 50ml andf is generally shipped within 2-4 days...Very simple.

R

Thread Information