Thread: dbol "pump"

Buckeye89 is offline New Member

dbol "pump"

hello - anyone ever get the "pump" using dbol ? i want to use again but my back, shins, shoulders all hurt while lifting or running. i have to do some type of cardio while eating everying in site or i'll get a little fat and then when i go to cut I loose too much size. its quite a paradox. any ideas about this? dbols gains are awesome!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol gains are hard to keep and almost impossible if not stacked with a test. What was your cycle? Stats? What are you looking to do?

And yes the pump is awsome..........

wk 1-6 500mg test cyp
    wk 1-3 25 mgs ed
    i jumped from like 185 to almost 205 now im down to about 191-3 and still trying to tone my abs....
    i loved how swoll i felt,now i feel like i have no mass.... my cycle was over about 2 months ago...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    No wonder you lost it all. The test cyp was just getting started when you stopped. Did you run clomid post cycle?

yea, i know i ran the test too short. needed to be 10 weeks. i ran clomid and kept gains on some muscle groups. like back, shoulders. chest, arms lost strength....

Yeah you will lose strength, Dbol and A-Bombs are really hard to keep, any androgen will be without longer exposure to a test. Clomid may not be the best pct for you, try hcg . Pumpseeker said it all, the ester is slow so at 6 weeks you were just getting saturated, or at least around that time. Looks like you just need to run it longer for better gains. Don't use dianabol back to back, try anadrol or eq or tren ...........

i was thinking of running test and EQ for my next go around. you think anadrol and EQ would be better? I have to do some cardio or i'll get fatty. does anadrol give you the pump like dbol ? that shit hurt especially my shins. as fars as HCG , i dont know how to use that.....and i heard if you use it wrong it could fuck up your test levels

Ok, always base ALL cycles with a test. Any ester at 500mgs a week, actually I would get sustanon 250 and run it at 750mgs for around 10 weeks. Try eq, it won't bloat you, the pumps are awsome, and improved vascularity. Yes anadrol will give you the pump but since you used dbol give your liver a little breather. You can jumpstart it with it but you don't have to. I will find it and post a thread from the Butcher on hcg .

good info, thanks. i tried sus before but i didnt like it. my nipples were hard all the time but i didnt get gyno. by the way how would i break out the injects weekly? i'd like to inject twice week max and sus makes my gluts sore. i really like cypinate and i read in Muscular Developmment that enanthate has better esters or your actually getting more test b/c of the esters that carry it... so maybe enanthate and EQ.... how would you stack that, 500 mg enanthat plus 250 EQ wkly? 10wks

The deal with cyp and ent and which is better is really nitpicking to me. The differnce is so small I don't think you will be able to tell the differnce. Don't get me wrong there is a differnce but its tiny. You will need to run the eq at around 400-600mgs, I would just stay at 500mgs. Personally I like cyp and thats what I am on now. Just get whats cheapest, my computer has that freakin worm virus so its flipping out trying to get the post on hcg but search it, Butcher posted a thread that really explains hcg.

Oh yeh, the test should be good at 500mgs, I would bump it but thats me. If you liked what you had at 500 then stay. Strict diet bro, gains should be real nice.

so 500 test/500 eq. how would you inject that? 500 test on sun and 500 EQ on thurs and repeat for 10 wks?

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    I would break the test and eq up into two shot per week like 250mg test and 250mg eq on monday then repeat the same on thurs.

No you will need to split the injections. Ideal would be mon tues fri, but you said you didn't like frequent inj so you could go mon and thur. Mix the eq and test. I am using QV eq at 200mg per cc so I shoot 1cc mon tues fri. The test isn't important since its so slow an ester.

Thread Information