Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation Serious Cycle Help Needed!!!

Hey guys! I'm barely into my cycle and BLAMO! I get a job offer I cannot refuse. The job is going to require immediate travelling all over the USA and Mexico. Anyway my current cycle is this:

1-4 75mg ED test prop
    1-10 500mg EW test enanthate
    1-end of pct ED 0.25mg A-dex + 10mg N-dex
    of course clomid 300/100/50

My travelling will most likely be one week on the road one week at home. It's going to be hard for me to take my gear with me so here's my thoughts...I'll inject 500mg of enanthate before I leave and while on the road I'll do 35mg dbol ED and while at home I'll go back to the prop ED and do the enanthate twice a week again. So it would kind of be like one week on of prop then one week on of dbol then the prop again. Any thoughts? Is this going to be too much of a change in my blood?

PS I'm super f'ing excited about this job. Bye bye accounting!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't know but congrats on the job!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Toss the prop. Dips in blood cosistancy will be absolute with the wk on wk off plan for that.
    If your sure you can be home for an injection every 7 days, then go ahead with the Enan and take the dbols with you.

Whats your plan for training while traveling.

I'll have to admit, this huge change in daily life and routine could be seriously detrimental to the cycle. You might want to postpone it untill you gat a solid schedule down and can predict plans and routines better

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I agree that you should postpone it. It's gonna be impossible to eat right and train consistently while traveling like that. I have to be at home, close to the gym and good food for months out before I will run a cycle. I plan them around vacations, etc.

Where in the cycle are you now?

There won't be any routine. I'll be travelling all over. eg. I will fly into LAX then rent a car...so I can find a gym by driving around. Some hotels have nice gyms too.

I think I'm going to stay on the prop until I find out all the details. For all I know they may fly me within Canada for training. I know for sure that I'll be going throughout NA in no time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah, congrats on the job.

Are they going to make you cut the hair and trade in your velvet suits?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Oh yeah, congrats on the job.

Are they going to make you cut the hair and trade in your velvet suits?
    BWAH HAHAHA!!

I already shave my head so no big deal.

There will be no optimal time for cycling anymore. Extensive travelling will be apart of this job. 1 week on the road...1 week working from home.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the job MBH!

I'm with Pheedno on this one .. drop the Prop and just stick with the Dbol . Your Test schedule should be alright. Hopefully you get enough notice of where you'll be headed each time so you can do a gym search online before you get there.

If you are ever in San Fran and need a gym to hit up, PM me I'll get you into my gym. Oh, and remember when you are on the road .. When in doubt, go with Subway (tuna on wheat). Congrats again Bro!

So when do you think I should drop the prop...today? Then start the dbol tomorrow?

I'm thinking I'm going to keep the prop going until I know I'm f'ed and I have to leave the country.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    MBH, when in Mexico do as a Mexican. A mexican bodybuilder that is and hit up a farmacia for some dbols.

I'm with Pheedno on the gear cycle. Drop the Prop!

I need some more info guys.

I'll drop the prop but when is the question...should I run it for another week while on dbol (start tomorrow) and enanthate ...then just drop the prop right off?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i hate to sound like a broken record bro....especially since this was brought to my attention.
    i agree with all the posts above. the dips in blood consistency will be highly detrimental to this type of cycle.
    if it were me, i'd drop the prop altogether, and raise the long chain ester dose slightly. you'll have the kickstart from the dbols anyway, so in reality, theres no need for the prop, if thats what youre using it for.
    this will give you more flexability with a long chain ester. and from the way it sounds, youre gonna need some flex time with this job.........hehe.

good luck bro, and congrats.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i hate to sound like a broken record bro....especially since this was brought to my attention.
    i agree with all the posts above. the dips in blood consistency will be highly detrimental to this type of cycle.
    if it were me, i'd drop the prop altogether, and raise the long chain ester dose slightly. you'll have the kickstart from the dbols anyway, so in reality, theres no need for the prop, if thats what youre using it for.
    this will give you more flexability with a long chain ester. and from the way it sounds, youre gonna need some flex time with this job.........hehe.

good luck bro, and congrats.

peace I4L
    Okay here's my plan...enanthate will stay the same...but I will drop the prop when I absolutely have to leave. I may get training where I live for all I know...so I'm going to stay on the prop until I have to fly out. I will start the dbol immediately after dropping the prop. I will take them for the remainder of the 4 week kickstart. I mean I don't want to drop the prop if I don't have to yet. I'm also going to go up to 20mg of N-dex if I go on dbol and will go back to 10mg when off.

Reasonable logic? I mean why start the dbol when I may be able to get another week or two of prop in.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 08-21-2003 at 01:43 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    SOUND AND DEFINITELY REASONABLE.

i missed that you'd started already bro, my bad. no need to stop it if youve already started, and dont know when and where youre going yet.

this is a plan worth taking to the finish.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    SOUND AND DEFINITELY REASONABLE.

i missed that you'd started already bro, my bad. no need to stop it if youve already started, and dont know when and where youre going yet.

this is a plan worth taking to the finish.

peace I4L
    I honestly have no idea where I would be without yourself and Pheedno. You bros are totally standup!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on the new job! What about a gym while out of town?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    Congrats on the new job! What about a gym while out of town?
    Every city has a gym...just have to find one in the city I'm going to. I can ask the clients, go through the yellow pages, ask some bros on this board, search the net...there's tonnes of ways to find a gym.

BDTR is offline Retired
    yup and all gyms will atleast give you a free days pass. Congrats on the new job btw.

mj`zman is offline New Member
    MBH...congrats on the job!
    Traveling and training can be very difficult and times. Ive been traveling around the world for four years and still trying to come up with day to day training/eating/resting "consistency". Not to mention traveling and planning cycles around gear. "BUT" there is big bucks in traveling jobs

Good luck to ya.

Thread Information