bedrocked is offline Junior Member

EQ/Winny Only (1st Cycle)

i'm looking to do my first cycle and this looks like the one for me. from all my searches and reading on here i know adding test is like the holy grail but i'm really not looking to pack on much size at all. right now i'm 5'8 185 with bf in the 17-18% range (mainly due to falling off the wagon after hurting my shoulder). i was at around 13% right be4 i hurt my shoulder after eating clean and a round of clen .

anyhow my question is if i decide to leave the test out would i still do 400mg of eq/wk 1-12
    50mg of win eod 8-12
    clomid at the end of course
    or would it be better to do more winny since the test is being left out.

thanks in advance.

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bedrocked
    i'm looking to do my first cycle and this looks like the one for me. from all my searches and reading on here i know adding test is like the holy grail but i'm really not looking to pack on much size at all. right now i'm 5'8 185 with bf in the 17-18% range (mainly due to falling off the wagon after hurting my shoulder). i was at around 13% right be4 i hurt my shoulder after eating clean and a round of clen .

anyhow my question is if i decide to leave the test out would i still do 400mg of eq/wk 1-12
    50mg of win eod 8-12
    clomid at the end of course
    or would it be better to do more winny since the test is being left out.

thanks in advance.
    EQ/Win was my first cycle with impressive gains, 11# lean mass. EQ's half life is 18-21 days so it's best to run Win 21 days after EQ. Also Win works much better @ 50mg ed (yes you can drink it).

I would change your cycle to:

400mg of EQ/wk 1-12 (2 x 200mg/wk.
    50mg of Win/ed wk 10-15.
    Start clomid 1 day after last Win.

Regards,
    LH

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn
    EQ/Win was my first cycle with impressive gains, 11# lean mass. EQ's half life is 18-21 days so it's best to run Win 21 days after EQ. Also Win works much better @ 50mg ed (yes you can drink it).

I would change your cycle to:

400mg of EQ/wk 1-12 (2 x 200mg/wk.
    50mg of Win/ed wk 10-15.
    Start clomid 1 day after last Win.

Regards,
    LH
    cool sounds like a plan.. thanks!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your body fat is way to high IMO for a Eq winny cycle.
    I would cut down before hand naturally and or use some clen to help you along.
    See how much you can drop naturally before u turn to AS.
    And when you do decide to start using definetly add test...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Your body fat is way to high IMO for a Eq winny cycle.
    I would cut down before hand naturally and or use some clen to help you along.
    See how much you can drop naturally before u turn to AS.
    And when you do decide to start using definetly add test...
    i do plan to do cutting cycle be4 hand (don't plan to do this cycle for a few months). is there any reasoning why an eq/winny cycle would be bad tho? as i said i'm not looking to put on any more bulk. probably the wrong place to post this but here's a bad pic of me (at work all i have at the moment).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EQ/Winny Only (1st Cycle)-temp.jpg  
    Last edited by bedrocked; 08-22-2003 at 03:57 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq/winny is a cut cycle.
    I think a much better choice for cutting would be test prop/winny/clen , that's if you can handle ed or eod injections which I don't know if you should do that being this is your first cycle, and your not used to shooting up.
    One of the main reason's why I'm sort of against Eq/winny (with out test) is because a good friend of mine did a cycle like that a few months ago and he didn't get the results he wanted, plus he was tired all the time from the lack of test in his system.
    Eq/winny is going to shut u down. I'm not saying that it will effect you the same way it did him cuz everyone's different, but there's a good chance it might.
    If you do decide on winny/eq I strongly urge u to use some test E, even if it's a low dosage of 250mgs per week.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    yeah 200/wk would be good. Personally though, I'm on a Eq/winny stack right now and I have insane energy. Hell, I have trouble falling asleep!

Nixter.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    If you are gona do it I like LongHorn's post, but I would definitely start to lean out naturally for about 3-6 months, then add the AS

Thread Information