Thread: Canadian Juice

Testify is offline Senior Member

Canadian Juice

So, its legal in Canada? I had no idea.

Disclaimer: I know that Canada is nothing like Mexico, and I am not asking for sources.

So, is gear as readily available up there as it is in the "Land of Dysentery"? Can you just walk into a pharmacy and ask for a bottle of test? I would assume its not that easy. Without breaking any forum rules, what's the deal?

T

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    no... they are illegal
    and supposedly its even harder to get them up here

animal-inside is online now Senior Member
    You putz.... no here in canada its illegal just the same as in the USA... but buying needles and syringes from shoppers drugmart is 100% legal..

I thought I read somewhere that it was legal. I guess I was misinformed - or did not read carefully enough. Oh well. I thought I was going to have to schedule a road trip. Thanks for the info.

T

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay here comes my rant...Do you seriously think you could come to Canada and buy gear? Ya geez...we're a third rate country and we sell gear at Shopper's Drug Mart. Use some common sense.

Steroids are listed as a class 4 drug in Canada...which means they are a controlled substance (meaning you cannot take a road trip to Canada and buy them). They are illegal to traffic or sell...but they are legal to possess and use. I have had friends get pulled over and had their cars searched...cops found S250 amps...asked the guy about them and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...but they are legal to possess and use.
    That must be what I had read. I knew I didn't just make this up in my mind. I guess I just assumed that since they are legal to posess and use, that they were legal to buy and sell also. Otherwise, mere posession would be proof of criminal activity (i.e. buying) The whole thing is kind of strange. I thought when I read it that it was too good to be true.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    That must be what I had read. I knew I didn't just make this up in my mind. I guess I just assumed that since they are legal to posess and use, that they were legal to buy and sell also. Otherwise, mere posession would be proof of criminal activity (i.e. buying) The whole thing is kind of strange. I thought when I read it that it was too good to be true.

T
    If I'm not mistaken...it is illegal to buy them too...but you have to be caught in the act of the transaction. It's a goofy law...but once you have them in your possession...you're totally fine.

Even if you get caught trafficking you would get a mere fine. One of the biggest sources in western Canada went down quite a few years back and he got a fine. That was it. This guy was moving volumes of fake and legit gear...and all he got was a fine. Quite sad really.

I really question if its legal to posses and use steriods in Canada.. One of my friends got caught with 500 dbols.. Hes got a court date.. and 500 dbols woudl be enuff for personal use.. so hes not getting charged with trafficing.. I'd like to read the law or see proof to confirm its legal to posses and use but not to buy or sell.. maybe ur friend just got lucking and got pulled over by a cop who also used gear.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    I really question if its legal to posses and use steriods in Canada.. One of my friends got caught with 500 dbols.. Hes got a court date.. and 500 dbols woudl be enuff for personal use.. so hes not getting charged with trafficing.. I'd like to read the law or see proof to confirm its legal to posses and use but not to buy or sell.. maybe ur friend just got lucking and got pulled over by a cop who also used gear.. ???
    Question it if you want...but they are not illegal to possess. However personal use is a subjective area. Tell your friend to get a good lawyer and prove personal use.

As for my friend...the cop asked him what they were...friend replies steroids and that they're not illegal...cop says ya I know and gives them back to him. God's honest truth.

Lordblitz's bro got picked up with a shit load of dbol . The police took it from him thinking it was E...days later the cops phoned him and told him can come pick up his gear.

Lordblitz once posted a site with the legal info. PM him or maybe he'll read this and he'll post it again.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I'll be posting a thread on Canadian steroid laws soon enough. I've done a shit load of research through customs and the Canada health act. I have used this info to import steroids for personal use into Canada under Canadian law.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    AS are illegal to buy or sell in Canada. It is legal to own them in personal amounts.(not sure how much that equates to exactly) Seems to be the case for both Roids and weed... which is OK by me!

I've always found that type of law quite odd. It's like saying it's illegal to steal a car but if you get away with it, it's yours.

I guess possesion really is 9/10ths of the law!

Nixter.

HOLY FUCK!! this is fantastic news for my canadian ass.... I am gonna shot my gear on my front porch now!

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Boss said it all.

Thread Information