Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

To those who have used HGH

I'm interested in hearing your experiences. Since you're supposed to run it for so long, I imagine at least some of you have used it while OFF gear. So, I'm interested in hearing about it ALL, espcially while off gear. If you used it with something else like slin or ala then post that shit up. I'm planning on running it for the last few weeks of my cycle at 3iu's 6 days on/1 off. Then, I might throw in a little d-bol in the am for a bridge (I'm going to make an attempt for at least most of my own natural test to come back). I haven't decided if I'll throw in a little slin with it but if I do it'll be when I start clomid probably. Opinions? Questions? Suggestions? Phallopian tubes? Thanks in advance and sorry if this sounds redundant.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll preserve muscle, it'll lean out if you get a little careless on your diet and in conjunction with slin you'll put on some decent size mass. I'd stay on test at a low dose and maximize the gains though.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You'll preserve muscle, it'll lean out if you get a little careless on your diet and in conjunction with slin you'll put on some decent size mass. I'd stay on test at a low dose and maximize the gains though.
    I'm not sure I understand whaty you mean by it'll lean me out if I get careless on my diet? Will help shed fat if I just eat clean anyways? I thought gh helped rip you up very easily? I'll be on test for some of it - like 5-6 weeks at teh start. Then just d-bol in the am. I want to allwo my own test to come back.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nathan i have a friend that did 4iu´s a day and he ate like ½kg candy everyday and still leaned up. Man i wish i had money for GH! Ill give you a colon wash if you give me your GH Nathan!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, let me put it to you this way....I know everyone says it will take up to 3 months to see results, but I'm off gear, eating and drinking like a total idiot, I just keep getting leaner, and I'm finishing my 2nd month at 2iu's ED. I had 4 people this weekend alone tell me that I look lean. I have a VERY slow metabolism, so normally if I eat like shit, I get a gut, but with HGH, I swear, I keep losing weight. I'ts amazing. Can't wait for my next cycle!!!!!

Nathan,

How long do you plan on running it?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Nathan,

How long do you plan on running it?
    I'm going to run it for 4 months at least probably. You? Thanks for the info bro. Has you strength ben maintained since you came off with the GH? Have you ben gettting stronger and even bigger at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I'm going to run it for 4 months at least probably. You? Thanks for the info bro. Has you strength ben maintained since you came off with the GH? Have you ben gettting stronger and even bigger at all?

Well, It's hard for me to tell because, I haven't been able to lift in over a month!!!! The GH sides are killing my wrist and shoulders. I'm hoping to start lifting again beginning on Monday. I have though lost 8 pounds, but from what I can tell, its fat!!!!!

Bump.

Grant is offline Member
    I am curious as to many of you who have taken GH have had noticable facial features changes, like ears and nose growth or bone spurs?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I am curious as to many of you who have taken GH have had noticable facial features changes, like ears and nose growth or bone spurs?
    Nose and ears?? Geez it better make my c*ck bigger too then...

Seriously now, I'd like to know how it influences hair?
    Also jaw growth is often stated as a side effect, is it from the actual bones growth or the muscles of the jaw?
    Last edited by raoul3; 08-19-2003 at 01:53 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you have to take a LOT for those kind of side effects - you will notice the pros with the enormous growth guts - you cant imagine how much GH they are taking - you will not have that kind of result on 4 iu or even 10 or 15 iu ED

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well bro, i am in week 5, cant say im impressed yet, so far my vote is overrated

peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whats your dosage at? Give it time, 5 weeks isn't much at all. What are you running with it?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    as i read those side effects r from high doses and long period of time,
    i really dont no if 3iu's ed 5on 2off for 3 months will trigger those sides namely ear, nose, bone spurs growth, i would like to no also...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read a number of posts and FAQs across the net that seem to indicate running GH without slin is only tapping into half its potential, if that. Any experienced users care to comment?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    im running 3iued 6 on 1 off, also running low dose of test/eq and var ed, i did start on prop/tren ed but had medical probs had to knock that on the head. Using t3 at 12.5mcg daily, had my levels checked last week but they are normal

peace

Thanks guys. Keep the good info coming. I may try slin with the gh to get a better efect if I'm not loving it. I gather trhough you have to give it at least a few months before you start to really notice it's effects.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Nathan,

I started a GH cycle by itself, no gear, and I am on my seventh week. My arms have grown 1/2 inch my weight has stayed the same at between 216-218lbs. I usually have to put on 10-15 lbs for my arms to go up in measurements. My bodyfat has dropped from about 15.5% to about 13%. Also I have not in anyway shape or form watched my diet, however at the beginning of my second kit, I plan on lowereing my carb intake. My protein intake has stayed very consistent at around 350-400g daily. I strongly recommend the stuff, but you have to be patient with results. I have started to see results in the last 2 weeks, and I still have another 9-10 weeks to go on the stuff!! If you are gonna do it , make sure you do it for at least 4 months.I have done 8iu daily 6 on 1 off. Good Luck Mate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    Nathan,

I started a GH cycle by itself, no gear, and I am on my seventh week. My arms have grown 1/2 inch my weight has stayed the same at between 216-218lbs. I usually have to put on 10-15 lbs for my arms to go up in measurements. My bodyfat has dropped from about 15.5% to about 13%. Also I have not in anyway shape or form watched my diet, however at the beginning of my second kit, I plan on lowereing my carb intake. My protein intake has stayed very consistent at around 350-400g daily. I strongly recommend the stuff, but you have to be patient with results. I have started to see results in the last 2 weeks, and I still have another 9-10 weeks to go on the stuff!! If you are gonna do it , make sure you do it for at least 4 months.I have done 8iu daily 6 on 1 off. Good Luck Mate!!!
    Thanks bro. I'm not doing 8iu's unfortunately though. Nevertheless those results sound awseome. I'm looking forward to it. I may have to throw in slin to get those effects without as much gh and just coming off gear. How long had it been since you ended your last cycle from when you began the gh?

alevok Guest
    I did 5 months e/d 4iu. All the way I was lean althought I was not on a diet. I threw slin at the fifth month and grew some and kept it. Slin is a must if you want to add muscle otherwise it is an expensive fat burner.
    At the first months I got weaker due to my joint pain. my elbows, shoulders were killing me, my strength came back stronger after I finished my Gh cycle.
    in the 4th and 5th month I cycled winny 50mg e/d for 40 days, 400mg primo/w and 50mg propionat e/d
    Last edited by alevok; 08-21-2003 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I did 5 months e/d 4iu. All the way I was lean althought I was not on a diet. I threw slin at the fifth month and grew some and kept it. Slin is a must if you want to add muscle otherwise it is an expensive fat burner.
    At the first months I got weaker due to my joint pain. my elbows, shoulders were killing me, my strength came back stronger after I finished my Gh cycle.
    in the 4th and 5th month I cycled winny 50mg e/d for 40 days, 400mg primo/w and 50mg propionat e/d

How long did it take for the pain to go away? I haven't been able to lift since being on the stuff. I have severe shoulder, wrist, fingers...My shoulders are the worst.....I'm going into my 3rd month and only doing 2ius....

alevok Guest
    First 2 months were the worst. For a while I was ok then it came back. As soon as I finished the cycle I got stronger and no more joint pain.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Got lucky once and got ahold of a lilly humatrope kit. At 5 iu's per day it lasted two months. I used no slin, but was on a maintenence dose of Test at 250mg week. Results were very good. I looked and felt better. More energy, and a lot more strength. I also noticed my focus was a lot sharper. During Softball games I hit bombs right on the sweet spot of the bat, where usually I have quite a few mishits. The ball also went a lot farther. My hair and fingernails grew quicker, and I had more endurance when running.

Thanks guys. Keep it coming.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wouldn't Deca be a good anabolic to add for the first 2 months to increase fluids in to the joints and make it more comfortable? That's my plan for the first two months...

Plus, GH can cause hypoglycemia (according to the manufacturer)... wouldn't Metformin/Glucophage help?

Thread Information