yates is offline New Member

im 17 and thinking about taking steriods give me some advice

hey im 17 and i wanna stack dianabol , deca , hcg , primabolan and winstrol is this a bad idea if so give me some advice on what to take for a 1rst cycle.

BDTR is offline Retired
    A great first cycle for someone at your age is:

Chasing pussy
    Eating like a horse
    Training hard
    Getting enough sleep
    Staying motivated

Don't touch gear till you're ATLEAST 21.

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    work out naturally for 4 more years and juice when you hit 21. steroids will stunt your growth. also, when you're that young you've got enough testosterone to make good gains naturally.

slick1921 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Chasing pussy
    Eating like a horse
    Training hard
    Getting enough sleep
    Staying motivated

no shit hey dont do that shit until ur body is done growing etc.. ur way to young.. you'll just regret it if u do

MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member
    just don't do it, do some research with the search button, with that you should see the light. The guys on this board are great with advise, mainly because they know their sh**! It is just a bad idea at this time.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Im jumping on the bang wagon for this one bro. You are way to young. As everyone has said also, testosterone and "gear" works on you epiphysial plates. Taking it can close them off to soon stunting you bone growth directly effecting your height. Please be careful in your decision and read, read, read, and study, study, study everything you can before injecting or orally inducing hormones into your body. Peace.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone here. Stay natural for a while.

Flounder is offline New Member

Chasing pussy
    Eating like a horse
    Training hard
    Getting enough sleep
    Staying motivated

Amen brother bdtr

Could not have said it better. This is a perfect example of taking seriously the responsibility that everyone has of insuring that steroid USE is just that, and not steroid ABuse .

I'm off my soapbox now.

Rookiejay is offline Member

Chasing pussy
    Eating like a horse
    Training hard
    Getting enough sleep
    Staying motivated

HUH.... Let's see......

1-- Chasing pussy = cardio

2-- Eathing like a horse = proper nutritional intake, so you can chase pussy

3-- Training hard = proper workout routine, so you can have enough strenght to chase pussy

4-- Getting enough sleep = rest to recover and chase pussy

5-- Staying motivated = think of step 1 and do some cardio.

Hum.......... come to think of it....... I've been on this cycle as long as I remember myself.......

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Listen to these bros

You think taking juice will help you out at 17? It'll stop your vertical growth completely - forever. Also, your body is in it's most anabolic state right now, people who are 30 years old would KILL for the natural test levels your body is at right now.

Keep your test up with working out, getting laid and beating the shit outta everyone who says your on juice. That's what I did =P

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Advice: DON'T DO IT!!!

You will have plenty of time for the sauce when you are older..Enjoy what your body is naturally capable of right now, save the chemical enhancement for 4 or 5 years down the road..Be smart!!

Doc M

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Wait bro, take some vitamins and some creatine. Work with your natural high levels of test.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Advice: DON'T DO IT!!!

You will have plenty of time for the sauce when you are older..Enjoy what your body is naturally capable of right now, save the chemical enhancement for 4 or 5 years down the road..Be smart!!

Doc M
    Hey DOC M I tried to PM ya but it wont let me. I just left a post under the tread titled: HOLY SHIZZNET GUYS...YES YES YES. It had to do with deca gyno, I waz wondering if you get a chance could ya look it over. THANKS.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    well kids never listen, your body has alot of nice TEST running through it naturally. YOu should get big anyways just eat protien. DONT TOUCH DECA AT ALL THOUGH if you choose to ignore what everyone is saying. You my friend are still growing and it will def stump your growth no questions asked. seal thos epiphysial plates tight!

DONT DO IT MAN, CREATINE/PROTIEN/GLUTAMINE is what you need.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Ditto

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    If it's okay to post a quote from another bro, here's a post by Mastiff that I hope any teen thinking of using gear would read...

"It is possible to shut down your endocrine system long term with roids. There are very severe side effects. I know because this happened to me. I'm 51 years old, and I've been paying most of my life for a cycle of d-bol I ran in high school. I was 5'5" at the time. I still am 5'5". All the rest of the males in my family are over 5'10" and most are over 6 feet. When you shut down your HPTA you mess up your pituitary gland. The first thing that gets messed up is your growth hormone production. That is what keeps you young. Messing it up makes you old before your time. I have a disease of old age, Parkinsons disease. I first started having the symtoms at age 38. It normally hits you around age 65-70. I never had kids, my sperm count is too low, and they couldn't bring it up. Because I messed up the estrogen/test ratio, I now have a severe case of osteoporosis. I have to step down carefully from curbs so that I don't break my back. I'm not even going to talk about the many problems low test gives you. And guess what I got from the d-bol cycle back in high school? I gained 12 pounds and then lost 13. Later, when I was 18 and I got my diet and exercise right, I put on 28 lbs of LBM in 9 months. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to get teenagers not to do roids. They don't need to do them to gain, and the health consequences are staggering."

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...0&pagenumber=2

True knowledge and wisdom never led anyone down the wrong path!!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Just give it some time bro. We all want fast gains but you dont want to screw yourself up for the rest of your life. Your body is still growing and changing. Using AS at your age could mess you up both physically and mentally.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, ask any guy on this board if they would trade to be in your shoes? Why? You have sooo much test running through your body and guess what? ITS FREE!!!! Don't think AS is a quick answer. You can get the same kind of gains with proper diet..Don't screw yourself up. BE smart, and you will have all the respect from the guys on here. MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION.

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    just work out and prtened you on steroids !

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    pretend

Thread Information