MUSCLEMEDIC is offline New Member

atkins diet during cycle?

is this a good idea? I'm on my fourth day with the diet, feel like crap blood sugar dropped to 55 yesterday doing better today though. I would
    like to start my cycle at the end of the two week intro phase of the diet. I'm 5'8, 200lbs with 20% bf. Back in the gym after some time off (new baby) hittin' hard and feeling good, didn't seem to lose much with time off. My goal is to stay at 200lbs just change the bodyfat to about 10%. The cycle i'm going to do is

Sust 250 eod for eight weeks
    Dbol 35mg ed for 4 weeks
    EQ 400mg for ten weeks
    sten for the last two weeks to even out test/eq

have nolvo, clomid, on hand.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I think you need carbs for energy during your workouts. I'm cutting right now and I cut out carbs at night, but during the day I try to get some (only clean carbs though).

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the only times i am carb restrictive occur on days where i have a rest day. restricting any other time generally makes me feel weaker in the gym without those extra glycogen stores to carry me through intense days.

if you could get into ketosis before cycling and then keep it there when your levels peak you will not get that weak feeling during intense workouts. i have tried it in the past and it produced moderate gains but a high protein/clean carb/small fat type of diet is what works best for me.

DAEM i have a med on my rig called glucagon. We use it to raise the blood sugar of diabetics. When a patient has no I.V. acess to give dextrose via the I.V. we give glucagon intra muscular, what it does is makes the liver kick in and retrieve the stored glycogen. What do ya think about using this whenever i need it, will it help in getting me to ketosiss faster?

kusanagi is offline Junior Member
    The steroids can acelerate the basal metabolism and because this optimzed the cetogenic effects.

Sorry i dont speak english very well.

bump

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I might just stop with the atkins and try to get my cycle going then maybe start back up.

Rhino i'm thinking about that also, but i was advised to lose some bodyfat b4 starting this cycle. My partner started it with me so i have some support, with cardio, eca, and the atkins i was hoping to complete my goal. I am taking in a sh**load of protein with this diet and about 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. My last cycle was sust/dbol for ten weeks, gained 15-18lbs but i ate like crap. still carry the weight but half is more fat than muscle now. After the cycle i have some t3 and clen to cut more fat if needed.

bump

Thread Information