Thread: Brovel T-200

R1300ZX is offline New Member

Brovel T-200

What do u guys think about brovel T-200. do i need to filter/ boil it? if i was going to do 500mg of sus should i do 600mg of t-200 since i hear it is underdosed. I will be stacking it with 300mg of deca .

nymattyk is offline Member
    ask bigkev what he thinks about it. ive never used it but i have heard good things and its nice and cheap. youre using it instead of sust or with sust (i got a little confused there). use one or the other and id say 600mg is a good dose to run.

just to clear things up my sus got seized so i was going to use Brovel t-200 insted

planetx is offline Associate Member
    For fear of being torn yet a third arse-hole from BigKev, Keymastur, and PaPapump, I will refrain at this time from speaking of my opinion of Brovel.

All three of by the way are highly repected and regarded, and after reading my last post on Brovel, I do owe the three of you an explanation. I will provide you that in that thread . Be good bro's!!

planet

atwa is offline Associate Member
    ive made some great gains off the t-200.........i didnt boil or filter shit.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    There is alot of trash flying around about the Brovel and Ttokkyo products and it's just that, trash. Between myself, my lifting partners and a couple others, we have probably used 100+ bottles of the T200. None of us have ever had a problems. It's a safe bet and the price is right.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i'd be afraid to guess how many bottles of brovel t200 i have used over the years. its good stuff bro. cant argue with results.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    My upcoming cycle will be based off of it. Can't wait!

Bro, if all you are going to run is test, and it is a first cycle, maybe run it 400-500mg. Gains will be dependant on diet and training. Sauce 'give you the opportunity' to gain muscle. But it's up to you to make it work. GL.

(If you are a 'veteran' of the game, you probably know what dose that you respond well to.) Anywho, have a good cycle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    YA! what he said!

Victory is offline New Member
    It's pretty good. I made good gains off a bottle a week for 6 weeks. It's underdosed but it's good.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Bro, if all you are going to run is test, and it is a first cycle, maybe run it 400-500mg.
    i think he said he was stacking it with 300mg of deca

superbeast is offline Member
    I have to agree with bigkev and ironfist. I've seen a lot of shit about it but I can't figure it out. I've used it and know a lot of other guys and none of us have had any problems. Also, I've never seen it counterfeited. That is the test I trust.

thanks for the info bros and just to clarify things i will be running it with ttokkyo deca @ 300 wk for 10 weeks

Thread Information