checkmeout13 is offline New Member

My cutting cycle, comments please.

My reformed cutting cycle.

100mg of test prop. per week for 10 weeks. Is this enough test. for me? I'm 250lbs. 6'3 bf 18%

150 mg of Winny per week for 8 weeks

120 tabs of T-3 ( in a pyramid style)

200 tabs of Clen . ( two weeks on two off)

Tell me what you think, good or bad????? If there any changes that might help me please let me know, thanks.

My goals are to stay at 250lbs or may get up to 260lbs. and drop down to 10% bf.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    What doses are you doing clen at. I don't think with this cycle you are going to stay around 250. I think you should cut it down to around 220-215 at -7% body fat. Then consider a lean bulk.

Do test prop at 100mg's EOD and Winny at 50mg's EOD. On the off weeks with clen go on ECA. What kind of cardio and diet do you have planned?

The clen . i think is 20mg tabs i'm going to get up to 6 or 7.

I was planning to do around 2-3 day of cardio, 20min runs.

diet would be 1.5 grams per lbs 1 g of carbs per. lbs .25 g of fat per lbs

what are your thoughts of the t-3?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmeout13

what are your thoughts of the t-3?
    I personally don't think you should run t-3 and clen together...that's a little harsh and would be dramatic, to say the least, on your system. Also, if you're really thinking of running T3 with only 100mgs/week of test you should stop thinking about T3 immediately (in fact, at that dose you should probably stop thinking about test too)...at that level you would drop weight like a mofo but it would strip away just as much muscle as fat, and probably more muscle. T3 is very effective but it's indiscriminate attacking of all the body's "meat and potatos" MUST be counteracted with a decent load of AAS.

someday is offline Member
    Im gonna have to second biggreen and roidman in saying you gotta up the test. Im doing a cutting cycle on t3/clen now with 500mgs test a week. Prop every other day is the way id go. Cardio at least 3 times a week 45 minutes or so. I've never ran winny but i know most people save it for the last few weeks of thier cycle and go every day or every other day. Are you planning on runningthe t3 for the full 10 weeks???

planning to run t-3 for 6 weeks. i've ran clen . before and it didn't really do much for me (2 weeks on 2 weeks off) but i only got up to about 4 tabs per day. So i really want to put my fat burning in overdrive and maintain my muscle mass that i have now

How much test would i need to keep or even gain muscle mass? 250lbs. 6'3 18% bf

Any idea on a diet plan when useing T-3?

helios is offline Associate Member
    This might sound like a stupid question, but what is ECA and what does it stand for?...I've done a search but cant find an answer.

-Helios

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    This might sound like a stupid question, but what is ECA and what does it stand for?...I've done a search but cant find an answer.

-Helios
    ephedrine, caffiene, aspirin

Thread Information